Monday, February 8, 2010

It's almost Spring!!! Come take a look!!!

It's almost spring. . . and that means freshening up, airing out your house, changing the pillows, rolling up the rugs and a new blog look! And, not only a new blog look, a contemporary, up to date all high tech look! All thanks to TARA! I want to tell you, she's the very best! If you want someone that's easy to work with, you have to visit TARA.

I hope everyone likes the look and changes here at Life as Lori - I love them! It may take all of us a little bit of getting used to the changes. Stay awhile and make yourselves at home. I have some big announcements coming soon!


If you have been featured on my blog and would like to grab my brand new button please take it. 
If you have my "Get Your Craft On Thurs." button and would like my new button please take that one as well.


 
Thanks -
Lori

8 comments:

Lynette said...

Very pretty and so you! Love it! Can't wait to see all that you have planned -

Blondie's Journal said...

I think it looks great, Lori!! I love the colors!! I am also glad to see that your Thursday event is getting a lot of participants. I hope to get better at crafting and maybe I can join one day soon!

xoxo
Janie

BonjourRomance said...

Bonjour Lori,
I love the new look, the clours are great. Looking forward to your new announcements.

Darcie said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! Seriosly...very pretty, sophisticated, jazzy...just plain awesome.

Heidi@TheCraftMonkey said...

It looks so nice! LOVE the color

Alberta said...

Love the fresh new look...can almost smell the spring air!

Pat & Ron Harris said...

Hi Lori! Thank you for being Junkblossoms 100th. I am so happy you found us and I cannot wait for Thursday's Get Your Craft On. We'll certainly be here! I am following you, too. Can't wait to get to know you and your blog better. Pat

Scented Candles said...

Great bew colours, spring is in the air!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails