Friday, February 12, 2010

Let me tell you, Y'all Rock!!!!! Last minute gift ideas for your significant other!

We reached 102 party goers, and I'm jumping for joy!!!  I swear y'all totally rock!!!  I have to say all of y'all are so talented...  I love looking at all of your blogs......

Now, I have to admit that I just bought Steve his Valentine's gift card.  Yes, I'm slack... 

So, if you have been a little slack like me, here are some great ideas for your significant other.....


Here's a neat idea!!  To find out how to do this please go and visit Charity at A Scrap of Time...


Or you can also do this ...  Visit Kaysi at Keeping it Simple....



Now you must do this for your loved one or ones on Valentine's Day!!!

Visit Tara at Feels Like Home...


If you would like to see all the other great projects please visit the PARTY!!!

Don't forget to come by Tuesday, February, 16th for my big announcement....  Hope to see you soon....

4 comments:

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Lori congrats on over 100...WAY to go girl there are so many gals in bloggland with talent wished I was one of them sighs...May you have a GREAT Valentine day my friend...Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

ascrapoftime said...

Thank you for featuring my candy box!!! That is so exciting!!

Kaysi said...

Thanks for featuring me! I love you blog and plan on coming back on the 16th :)

Darcie said...

You go!!! Over a 100 linked up...awesome for you! Have a great weekend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails