You might be asking yourself what is a gift swap? Well let me tell you what it is. It’s when you get paired up with someone else in blogland and have a gift exchange. I know most of us love receiving presents in the mail. How fun is this going to be? I think pretty fun!
Here’s how it will work:
1. Anyone who would like to participate should let me know by commenting to this post by February 19th.
2. I’ll pair everyone up randomly (drawing names out of the preverbal hat) and let you know who your partner will be on February 22nd. This is a great way to meet new bloggy friends!
3. Let me know in your comment if you would be willing to ship internationally.
4. I will email everyone who their partners are, and I will also post it on my blog. Please make sure I can get to your blog. If you want you can leave your http:// address in the comment.
5. You can follow me, so you can stay updated on the swap. (Following is not mandatory.)
6. You need to spend a minimum $25.00 on your gifts for your swap buddy and they will do the same! This does not include shipping! (You can even make them something really neat as well.)
7. Please mention this on your blog so we can drum up a few more participants! Please take my “Spring Fling” button with you, so everyone will know you are participating in a gift swap.
8. The theme will be Spring Fling (don’t know about you but I’m ready for spring)
9. Put your goodies in the mail no later than March 5th.
10. Each blogger should do a post on what they received from their partner the week of March 8th. I will put Mr. MckLinky up so you can link your gift and others can see what you received. I’ll put Mr. MckLinky on March 8th and leave it for about a week or so.
It’s that simple! So what do you think? Who has Spring Fever? I know I do, so let’s have some fun, and share some bloggy love!
The theme will be all things spring, so your gift should pertain to spring… This is open to whoever would like to participate!!!
It is really important that you know what you are signing up for before you leave a comment! I want this to be fun for everyone! If you sign up and then don’t send your partner something then for them it would have been a waste of time, effort, and fun. We definitely do not want to hurt anyone’s feeling by not participating if we have committed to doing this! I’m just sayin!
Here's the cute button to put on your side bar.