Sunday, February 14, 2010

Spent the day at the Flea Market!

Last weekend it snowed, but I was determined to go to the flea market with my daughter, her friend, my mom, and my sister.  My sister is Lynette, you can visit her at Lynette's L.A.M Blog.

I didn't find a thing at the flea market, but Lynette sure did...  She got a lot of goodies..  Go and VISIT her to see all of the things she found...  I'm telling you she found some great things...

Here's Lynette at the flea market.  I think she bought a couple of flags.  I didn't buy one.



Here we are at the flea market!



After we went to the flea market, we of course went to Michael's and that is were I found some things....

Here's Emily and her BFF at Michael's...  They tried on every hat they had at Michael's.  

Here's Lynette and I at Michael's.



I have to show you our cart.  We bought so much stuff...


Another view of our cart....  More crafts coming soon....


We had a really fun day!!!!

12 comments:

Lynette said...

We had soooo much fun that day - hurry up warm weather!!

I have to finish up my wish list and I know I'll find most of it at the outdoor Flea Market!

Boy, I looked wiped out in that last picture - scary!

Melissa Miller said...

So fun Lori! I love to see shopping trips and the photos. You all look great.

Thank you for entering my LL giveaway. I always appreciate you kind visits. ~Melissa :)

PS Your blog design is beautiful! I have your new button displayed.

mbkatc230 said...

What a fun day! Can't wait to see what you make with all the goodies you found at Michael's. And Lynette really found some great things at the flea market. I need to go shopping with you guys! Kathy

Shana said...

What fun!!

Linda said...

Lori,
I'm lovin' your new blog look...it's a keeper! Looks like you will be busy with all those goodies from Michaels...can't wait to see what you do! I will go over to see your sis for a visit:) Hope you have a great week!

Blessings,
Linda

Darcie said...

By the look of that cart it looks like there is going to be a TON more fun coming your way. Fun to see the pictures of you and your sis!

AuroraSuzette said...

You look like you're having too much fun! Happy crafting with all that stuff.

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Lori
Glad you enjoyed the flea market and the craft shop with your sister. Looks like you got some great stuff at the craft shop. Cute picture of Emily and her friend.
Lindsay
x

Angie @ The Country Chic Cottage said...

Looks like FUN!!

Denise said...

Looks like you had a blast!
http://extremepersonalmeasures.blogspot.com/

Ms Bibi said...

Sounds like you really had a fun day.

I love flea markets. I can't wait till spring that's when flea markets around us open.

Shannon@One Crafty Mommy said...

Come check out my blog! I have a surprise for you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails