Friday, February 26, 2010

Welcome Friday Followes!

Welcome Friday Followers!  I'm joining The Trendy Treehouse!!!

Please have a look around..  I enjoy everyone's visits..  I host a pary every Thursday, called "Get Your Craft on Thurs." and I would love for you to join....  It's a fun time!

Here is how it works....

Add your blog link to the MckLinky you will find on Trendy Treehouse's Post ~ Remember to leave your blog name under Your name.
Follow Trendy Treehouse ~ They will follow you back
Grab the Follow Me Friday Button for your blog ~ so more people can share in this FUN!
Follow other Blogs that have linked up ~ Don't forget to comment saying that you are now following them and visiting from Follow Me Friday so they can find you!
The more you follow, the more will follow you! It's that easy!
This is for blogs only ~ no advertising links please! Have fun!




I've also gotten a few awards, and I need to thank everyone that has given them to me!








Have a great weekend everyone! 

1 comment:

Blondie's Journal said...

Hooray for you, Lori!! :-)

xoxo
Janie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails