Sunday, February 28, 2010

Winner, Winner, and Shout outs from Get Your Craft on Thursday!

We have a winner!  Thanks to Lynette at Lynette's L.AM. Blog. She has a wonderful ETSY shop Xpres Urself if you haven't been to her shop you need to go and pay her visit. 


Drum roll please..........  The winner is.................



Now for some shout outs during Get Your Craft on Thurs.  I swear y'all amaze me every week!  If you haven't been to the party please check it out HERE..  You have to see what everyone has done.  If you would like to join the party please stop by on Thursday!




Look what Jennifer at Backyard Hive made.  Now isn't this the cutest?  



Beautiful table from A Very Blessed Nest



Lovely candle sticks that I will be making from Drab to Fab.

Please join me next week for another great party "Get Your Craft on Thurs."

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.

6 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

Hooray for Treasia!!

xoxo
Jane

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Good Morning Lori, congrats to the winner girl...Hope you have a GREAT Sunday my friend...Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Treasia Stepp said...

Yippee!! I won. It must be my lucky day. Thank you so much.

Sandra said...

Thanks for stopping by, leaving a sweet comment and becoming a follower! I will be back for one of your thursday parties for sure. Sandra

Bon said...

You are always making people feel so uplifted. Thanks so much for the feature and for all the sweet comments you send our way!
Have a fabulous day
Bon @ Drab to Fab

Lynette said...

Congrats to Treasia! Email me your address so I can get this in the mail to you pronto!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails