Friday, February 26, 2010

You gotta love the Verizon 3G network and the beach!!!

Hey guys,  I thought I would do a little post on my way down to the beach!!  Yep, I'm heading to our beach place.  I'm on interstate 95 using my Verizon 3G network.  It's soooo stinkin cool.  To even prove it I made Steve take a picture while we are driving.  He is such a good sport.  He didn't even take his eyes off the road.

Here I am uploading these pictures.


We are going here to relax!

And maybe see a few of these.


and enjoy the ocean.


We might even do a little Goodwill shopping!


And hopefully, come back with a cart load of stuff to do more crafting.


Have a great weekend everyone!

P.S. Do you think verizon will take a little bit of money off my bill for giving them a shout out????  Probably not, but it is too cool.

8 comments:

Jamee said...

that is cool- i am surprised your husband took the picture- if he is like mine he would rolling his eyes as he did it- you got to love them for putting up with us crazy craftin' bloggin' women!

Lori said...

Jamee,
Steve was rolling his eyes...LOL

Jamee said...

TOO FUNNY!!

Lynette said...

You're a nerd - a cool nerd - but a cool nerd just the same!!

Enjoy your "E" free weekend - we'll have blast with her I know!!

too Blessed to Stress said...

Hooray for discount shopping on vacation!!!!!

~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress

Jenna said...

That is just the kewlest in the NOW thing! I cant imagine if I had that, I'd never be off the computer. I think Id have to retire making dinner for my family! LOL

RedHead said...

Even though I am jealous of your beach experience, I think you deserve an award!

http://redheadscraftmorefun.blogspot.com/2010/02/my-first-award.html

:o) Have fun! Courtney

mbkatc230 said...

Your beach photos are beautiful, I would love to be there. And I'm just a bit jealous about that wireless. We are getting ready to take an 11 hour car trip and I'll be checking my e-mail and facebook on an itty bitty phone screen! Hope you have a great weekend. Kathy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails