Monday, March 29, 2010

Are you still looking for more great Spring/Easter ideas?

Come take a look at some other wonderful Spring/Easter ideas!  Easter is right around the corner, so if you still need some more ideas come take a look!  You can still join the Spring/Easter party HERE!

Come take a look at Growing Your Grass Greener - Simple Easter Centerpiece


Strictly Homemade - Easter Decorations 2010


The Greentiques Solution - Handmade Easter Eggs


Come join the Spring/Easter party HERE!

Don't forget to enter my GIVE-A-WAY HERE!  It's sponsored by Fancy Pants by Jamee!

3 comments:

Rory-The Greentiques Solution Guy said...

Lori,
Thank you so much for featuring my Easter eggs on your beautiful blog. I have grabbed your button!
Rory
http://thegreentiquessolution.blogspot.com/

Meet Virginia said...

I LOVE all of these thanks!!

Check out my awesome GIVEAWAY

~Morgan

Meet Virginia Crafts
Meet Virginia's Etsy Shop

Julie said...

Thanks for featuring my centerpiece:) I am honored!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails