Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Get Your Craft on Thurs. Who's ready to Party??? I am!

Before we begin the party I have some exciting news for ya!  I'm having my first guest blogger on Friday, March 12th.  I'm not going to reveal who she is until Friday!!!  I'm dying to tell but you'll have to come back tomorrow and check her out.  I just love everything she does!!! So please come by tommorrow and show her some bloggy love!!!! 

Update!!!  I've received a lot of email begging asking me who is coming over, so I decided to let you know!!!  It's non other than Courtney at Red Heads Craft More Fun!!!





If you would like to advertise I'm having a special the month of March...  Buy one month get one free.  Just email me if you are interested...

Now let's get this party started.....


RULES are very simple: Link to a specific blog post and not just your blog and don't forget to visit other participants and leave a comment. Please make sure you grab my cute button below (the code is on the right of my side bar), so everyone will know where to link to. This week let's comment to the person who has linked ahead of you! If you are the first to link comment to me, if you are the 2nd person comment to the person above of you which would be 1, and so on. Let's show the love. We all love comments!
 







Get your craft on Thurs.
 
Here's Mr. McKlinky

15 comments:

Hoosier Homemade said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I love seeing all the great projects!
~Liz

Emily {Frilly Details} said...

I am ready to party too!! Thanks for hosting :)

tales from an oc cottage said...

Thank you for being our hostess with the mostess! Such FUN!

m ^..^

One Cheap B*tch said...

Thanks for hosting! Can't wait to check out everyone's projects. Probably tomorrow morning, it's almost bedtime in this neck of the woods!

Embellished Bayou said...

Thanks so much for hosting, it's so fun to see what everyone is creating!

Leanne said...

Thanks for hosting again Lori. It's always a fun party.

Barbara Jean said...

Lori,
Thanks for hosting.
Will take me all week to visit so many wonderful crafts.

thanks and blessings

barbara jean

Maridith said...

Morning Lori!! Hope you are having a great Thursday! I want you to know you are one the the best hosts out there on blogland.

Have a great day.

BTW- I am going to start hosting a Gifts from the Heart Challenge on the 20th of each month. I would love it if you were to join me. I am not trying to step on toes I just want to inspire people to make/create gifts!

Karla said...

Thanks so much for hosting! :)

Time to start browsing all the great links!

~Karla @ It's The Little Things...

Thelittlebrownhouse.us said...

Thanks for posting!! I made it in as the last one!

Robyn said...

NOthing crafty to share today but I WILL tomorrow! Hey I'm following you now too....great blog!

Freely Living Life said...

I'm new to your blog!

I came across your blog from "Friday Follow" and am now following you via Google Friend Connect. I look forward to reading more of your posts. Come on over and visit us when you get a free moment. <3

Sharon@keenInspirtations said...

Thanks for Hosting another great party...lots of great ideas here!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenni said...

Thanks for hosting! And your nice comments about our Roman shade and Ottoman remake. We'll be here next week with more cool projects and my little helper at my side!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails