Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Get Your Craft on Thursday and the winner is....

Who's ready to Get their Craft on Thursday????  I know I am!  But of course we need a winner!  Last week Fancy Pants by Jamee sponsored the GIVE-A-WAY!  The winner won a $20.00 gift certificate to her ETSY shop!

I wrote everyone who entered names down and Emily drew the winner!!!


And the winner is.....................


Scrappy Gifts...... 

She said: I'd get any of her boy tops especially love the tie ones or maybe I'd get something customized with some Wii characters or computer game characters. 
Scrappy Gifts please email me and I will hook you up with Fancy Pants by Jamee!

Now Let's get the party started!!!  Let's Get Your Craft on Thursday!!!

I did want to thank everyone for joining my party! Y'all are the best and y'all totally ROCK!!!!

But first the rules:  ya! blah blah blah!!!

RULES are very simple: Link to a specific blog post and not just your blog and don't forget to visit other participants and leave a comment. Please make sure you grab my cute button above (the code is on the right of my side bar), so everyone will know where to link to. This week let's comment to the person who has linked ahead of you! If you are the first to link comment to me, if you are the 2nd person comment to the person above of you which would be 1, and so on. Let's show the love. We all love comments!


Get your craft on Thurs.

Now who's ready to Get Your Craft On Thursday??? I'm ready to be amazed again this week!

Since everyone loved the new link I think I'm going to keep it!!

7 comments:

Tracey @ My House of Giggles said...

I'm so excited for another great crafty party! :) Thanks for hosting again, Lori! Can't wait to see all the great ideas!!!

Barbara Jean said...

oops.
I put my name instead of what i did.
should i delete it and redo?

thanks for hosting.

blessings
barbara jean

Apron Senorita said...

Lori,
I love your new format. I was easily able to see great ideas being posted!!
Thanks, Yoli

Jan @ bobbypins boardwalk said...

This is my first time here. I love it. Looks like a lot of good stuff! I have a party on Wednesdays -- the Boardwalk Bragfest! Well -- I'm going to take a good look around.

Marianne@Songbird said...

I am definitely not the first, but I think you deserve some comment love anyway. Thank you for hosting the party and giving me the chance to link up. I love to be here.

Santa's Gift Shoppe and Ideas said...

Hi Lori
Hi..Thanks for hosting a great party!! I'm new to this but have found such wonderful people doing these parties & link ups. I wish the rest of the world could be as uplifting & supportive to each other as I have experienced here. Have a Great Day!! Barb
P.S. Hope to have my own link party @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
coming very soon..Hope you will join up, too.

Too Blessed to Stress said...

You are such an inspiration Lori!

I just love the way you lift people up.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails