Sunday, March 21, 2010

In Celebration of Spring/Easter I’m having a Party!

With Spring/Easter coming soon, it’s time to have a party! I decided to throw a Spring/Easter party to help motivate me and others with some easy craft ideas! It’s this going to be fun? I think so that is why I decided to have another party! Y’all all know I love parties. I’ll keep the party going until Easter, April 4th, and show case some of your wonderful creations until Easter! So link any of your Spring/Easter projects you are working on, or that are finished! I can’t wait to see them!


Don’t forget to link to Lynette’s L.A.M. blog on March 31st for Easter Décor Day! That will be fun!



Easter Decor Day


To get the party started I wanted to share with you few fun ideas from Get Your Craft On Thursday party!

Easter Topiary at HomeMaker 

Spring Sign with Keeping it Simple!

Pretty Spring Mantle at Sit Relax and Read!

Yippee!  Spring is in the air!!!

Now on with the party!

4 comments:

Jamee said...

hey lori, thanks so much for featuring my easter topiary!

Maridith said...

I needed this type of motivation!! Let me see what I can come up with!!

Have a great day!

too Blessed to Stress said...

Love these ideas! thanks for hosting. Maybe I can get my rear in gear and post some spring photos as well.

You are inspiring as always!!!

~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

Leanne said...

Thanks Lori! This is a great idea. I'll check back often.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails