Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A lot of Spring going on at Life As Lori!

Are you still looking for more Spring/Easter ideas?  Then you have come to the right spot!  Let's take a look at a few ideas!

Lollipop topiary! Cute as a Fox


Mini Easter Album! Girl Inspired

Fat Free Cupake wreath! The Craft Monkey 

Spring Ribbon Wreath! The Phillps Fam 
 

 Easter Candle! The Country Chic Cottage

With Spring/Easter coming soon, it’s time to have a party! I decided to throw a Spring/Easter party to help motivate me and others with some easy craft ideas! Isn't this going to be fun? I think so that is why I decided to have another party! Y’all all know I love parties. I’ll keep the party going until Easter, April 4th, and showcase some of your wonderful creations until Easter! So link any of your Spring/Easter projects you are working on, or that are finished! I can’t wait to see them!


Please make sure you link to my Spring/Easter party HERE!

The more particpants we have the more I'll showcase!
Don't forget to link your Spring/Easter creations now until April 4th and help inspire us!

Just click HERE to join the party!

If your idea has been featured here please grab the I was featured button if you would like!


Don't forget to come back tonight and join Get Your Craft on Thursday!  I'll get the party started around 8:30PM (EST)  Hope to see ya here!  I'll be announcing a fun and I mean fun giveaway tonight!

9 comments:

Angie @ The Country Chic Cottage said...

Thanks so much for the feature!!

Its So Very Cheri said...

Hey Lori--
I have not forgotten about you. I will be getting a post over to you by tomorrow. I am just so swamped each day, I can't get to everything on my to do list---ugh!!
Cheri

Heidi@TheCraftMonkey said...

Aw you are so sweet! Thanks for posting my wreath! There is a matching topiary...if I get motivated to blog again!

The Phillips fam said...

Thanks for featuring my wreath! I'm honored. :) I'll be back this week!

BonjourRomance said...

Bonjour Lori,
The lollipop topiary is adorable, and so are all the other projects. SPring has sprung.
Good evening to you,
Mimi

Stef said...

So glad you liked the mini-album. Thanks for featuring it!!
Happy Spring!

Tasha said...

That lollipop toppiary is awesome!

Ashley said...

Thanks for the feature! :) I'm glad people are liking it.

Meet Virginia said...

These are too cute! I totally want to do some!

Check out my AWESOME giveaway tomorrow!!

~Morgan

http://meetvirginiaandroo.blogspot.com/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/MeetVirginiaShop

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails