Friday, March 26, 2010

More Spring/Easter ideas come take a look!

Let's take a look at more Spring/Easter ideas.  You ladies are so talented!


Birds of a feather at Anything Goes Here

Sparkly Easter Eggs at Embellished Bayou

Spring Has Sprung at The House that Jade Built


With Spring/Easter coming soon, it’s time to have a party! I decided to throw a Spring/Easter party to help motivate me and others with some easy craft ideas! Isn't this going to be fun? I think so that is why I decided to have another party! Y’all all know I love parties. I’ll keep the party going until Easter, April 4th, and showcase some of your wonderful creations until Easter! So link any of your Spring/Easter projects you are working on, or that are finished! I can’t wait to see them!
Please make sure you link to my Spring/Easter party HERE!

The more particpants we have the more I'll showcase!
Don't forget to link your Spring/Easter creations now until April 4th and help inspire us!

Just click HERE to join the party!

Don't foreget to enter my GIVE-A-WAY just click HERE

If your idea has been featured here please grab the I was featured button if you would like!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Love them! Such creativity out there! Have a good weekend Lori.

Annie @ The House That Jade Built said...

Thank you Lori for featuring my display! I am so honored! I just wish I had a fabulous idea to put in it's place after Easter!

A Mom After God's Own Heart said...

Wow, these are great! Some very talented ladies out there for sure! I am a new follower from Friday Follow and will definitely be checking back again soon:) Please stop by my blog and follow back, I would love it!

Joan@anythinggoeshere said...

Thank you so much for featuring my nest and bird under the dome. I made quite a few of these last year and called them "Life under glass".

xoJoan@anythinggoeshere

Meet Virginia said...

Lori! Thanks for entering my giveaway, it was so awesome to hear from you!! All of the projects are so fun, thanks for the great post!!

Don't forget to check out my awesome GIVEAWAY :)

~Morgan

Meet Virginia Crafts
Meet Virginia's Etsy Shop

lucy said...

very colorful, really are eyecathing, love them very much, great design

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails