Saturday, March 20, 2010

Party Recap/Saturday Shout outs!

Another great Get Your Craft On Thursday Party!  I had about 150 wonderful, creative, and fun crafts/projects this week.  I loved visiting everyone!  Y'all are some very talented people!  If you would like to see all of the amazing party goers click HERE!


Creations from the Heart made this lovely Hostess gift





This is just of few of the wonderful ideas out there.  Please be sure to go HERE to see the rest!

Ladies if you would like to grab the I was featured button please do!

I can't wait until next Thursday for another Get Your Craft on Thursday Party!  Y'all are all so talented!  Thanks for taking the time to visit and joining the party!


I'm heading to my neice's 20th birthday party today!  It should be a nice day!  The weather is going to be wonderful!  Happy Birthday Meghan!



Have a great weekend everyone!

5 comments:

Cassie said...

Thank you for featuring my project! I am so glad you liked it!

The Frugal Designer said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I will be back for another party this week. Hope you will join my party and send your links via email rayanturner@gmail.com. I will be including them in my PROJECT: LIBRARY. It's a 24/7/365 tutorial party. See you soon..

Blondie's Journal said...

Very nice projects!! You have so many participants. Hopefully I will come up with something creative and join you.

Happy Birthday to Meghan!

Happy spring, Lori! :-)

xoxo
Jane

Jamielyn said...

Thanks for featuring me! Those are all so cute! I'll grab a button now.

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Those are so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails