Saturday, March 6, 2010

Saint Patrick's Day ideas, and shout outs!

First off, I would like to thank all of you talented people out here in blogland.  I'm just amazed at the crafts I see out here!  Thanks for another great party.  Please join me again next week for another great party.

Do you need some ideas for St. Patty's day?  Here are few that caught my eye.  But to see more please stop by the party.

Look what Stacey did over at Icing on the Cake!
 




Look at these cute hats over at Crafts by Amanda!   


Look at these cute Shamrocks over at Roots of Simplicity!   

I received this award from Red Heads Craft More Fun
 I received this from Bird over at Bird Crafts!
Thank you ladies!

3 comments:

DOEHLER DAYS said...

I also gave you the Beautiful Blogger award. Check it out if you want!

http://doehlerdays.blogspot.com/2010/03/i-feal-honored.html

Blondie's Journal said...

Congratulations on your awards, lucky girl. And I love all of the St. Patty's day decorations!

xoxo
Jane

Amanda said...

Thank you so much for featuring me Lori!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails