Saturday, March 13, 2010

Saturday Shout Outs!

Thank you everyone for joining Get Your Craft on Thursday party.  Ya'll are the best. 

Here are a few projects that caught my eye while I was visiting.  You are all so talented.

Look what Kimmie at Live Fancy did to her master bedroom!   



What a wonderful kitchen remodel over at Shimmer & Tulle


You have to check out this pirate ship bedroom over at It's My Party!

If you would like to see all the other wonderful crafts and projects visit the party HERE!

Please join me next week for another great party!  Thanks agian!

4 comments:

Cherie said...

Oh when I get some time Sunday I will have to go through all of the participants. I am in desperate need of decorating ideas. Have a blessed weekend, Cherie

Blondie's Journal said...

Yay!!! Neat stuff here!

xoxo
Jane

Jo Shabo said...

hi! Since you were right above me I just blogged about your cute site- I'm here from New Friend Friday (although I know it is already Saturday- LOL!)
Have a great weekend! :)

Heather said...

Thanks for featuring my room! It was so much fun to create!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails