Saturday, March 27, 2010

Showcase Saturday from Get Your Craft On Thursday Party!

Thank you ladies for another great party!

Here are few projects that caught my eye!

Sorry I'm so late, but I've been working on this!  Details to come!


What do you think I'm doing with this pile of wood????


Look at this beautiful Sunburst mirror!  Go see how Stephanie Lynn from Under The Table & Dreaming made this.  Isn't it lovely?



This was once an Ugly Ol` Cabinet, but not anymore.  Stop by The Painted Hive!

You have to stop by Finding Fabulous and see how Jane re-did this mirror! 

Please stop by the PARTY and see all of the other fabulous particpants.  You can also enter my Give-A-WAY at the party.  It's sponsored by Fancy Pants by Jamee.


Don't forget you can still join the Spring/Easter Party HERE!

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

You and I both thought those projects were fabulous!

Kristine at The Painted Hive said...

Hi Lori.
Thank you SOOOO MUCH for choosing to feature me! Being a new blogger it's a bit hard to get your name out there sometimes and can feel like you're writing your own lonely little posts though thanks to fab bloggers like you it gives us a chance to shine! I am so appreciative and will post about it shortly to show my gratitude publicly!
Kristine
http://thepaintedhive.blogspot.com

sara said...

got some creative furnitures here, love them, it's just talented

Stephanie Lynn said...

Thank you Lori for posting my sunburst mirror. I greatly appreciate it! Looking forward to joining more parties - Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you had a great weekend - Thanks again! ~ Stephanie Lynn

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Lori
Sorry I haven't got around to linking up with any of your great parties yet. Things are crazy here at the moment. I am still stopping by when I can and enjoying all the inspiration and great ideas you are sharing here.
Lindsay
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails