Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter Decor with Lynette's L.A.M.

I'm joining Lynette at Lynette's L.AM. Blog for her Easter Decor Day! 



Easter Decor Day
 

 
Please stop by Lynette's to see all the other particpants!

 
Welcome come on in!  I'm glad you stopped by!

 
Here's my mantle all ready for Easter! 

 
Close up of the Easter blocks. 

 
I made some tassels.  The one on the right is the first one I made!  The one on the left is the 2nd!  I love making tassels. 

 
I put these cute salt/pepper shakers on my mantle!  I thought they would look good there.  Thanks Jessica from Me and My Bucket!

 
Here are my sunflowers!  If you would like to know how to make these go HERE!

 
Here's another table all ready for Easter!

 
My favorite Egg Topiaries!

 
A cloche with eggs and my candle stick and bowl with eggs!

 

 

 

 
I hope you enjoyed your visit!  I'm glad you came by! 

 
Don't forget to visit Lynette's L.A.M Blog to see all the other particpants.
 
Don't forget to enter my GIVE-A-WAY HERE!  It's sponsored by Fancy Pants by Jamee.  I'll announce the winner at my Get Your Craft on Thursday Party!  Please join me for another great party!
 
 

If you would like to do a guest post on my blog while I'm on Spring Break please email me at lifeaslori@yahoo.com.  I have a few more days that need to be filled.

8 comments:

Dining Delight said...

Great Easter Decor! I really like your Easter blocks on your mantel. The little egg tree is wonderful and the egg topiaries on your table are terrific!

DD

Tardevil said...

Love those eggs you & Lynette got for your topiaries. Your living room reminds me of a page out of a Pottery Barn catalog. Think the topiaries you made are my favorites of your decor. Happy Easter!

Melissa said...

Love the tassels.

Sherry said...

You did a great job on the tassels. I love them.

Lynette said...

Love everything of course!! Your wooden blocks came out great and you know I totally love your topiaries - girl can never have too many topiaries, in my opinion!

Thanks for joining my party!

Happy Easter!

Sweet Tea said...

Love the topiaries.
I have none.
Gotta get me some.
(sounds like a rap song, huh?!) LOL

Have a blessed Easter.

Natasha said...

Wow, your Easter decorations are just lovely! You really have done an amazing job decorating your home and those tassels are just beautiful.

I hope that you and your family have a beautiful Easter, Lori, and that the Easter bunny brings lots of goodies!

Best wishes,
Natasha.

My Little Corner said...

Wow! I love all the Easter decorations! Very nice!

I found you on New Friend Friday at The Girl Creative and just wanted to say 'hi'

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails