Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring Fling Gift Swap!

Do you remember a month ago, I hosted a Spring Fling Gift Swap?  Well, if you don't let me tell ya!

I was am ready for spring and I thought I would host a gift swap..  The theme was all things Spring!!!!


Spring Fling


After everyone signed up, I drew names and gave everyone a partner.  We had to get our gifts in the mail by the 1st week of March, and then show everyone what we received.

It was sooo much fun for me!  Thank you to all the ladies that played along!  I think it was a huge success!  I'll be doing another Spring Fling Gift swap next year around this time!!!

Lynette over at Lynette's L.A.M. blog will be hosting a summer Gift Swap, so if you missed out stay tuned for her swap.

Now let's see what my friend Jessica over at Me and My Bucket gave me!!!  If you haven't been over to visit Jessica you don't know what you're missing.  She's one crafty lady..


Look how big my box is....  I had a big smile on my face....


Look at the cute easter grass in here!!!  Jessica, I saved the grass...LOL


Jessica wrote me a sweet card, and explained how she wanted me to open my gifts.

I set out all of my gifts all wrapped and pretty!  Jessica put a lot of time into making my cards and numbered all of my presents.

I opened each present and then read the card that went to each present.  She explained in her notes all of her choices she made for me!



 

O.K. I received a handmade menu board (I love this one the best), lotion (my favorite smell by the way.  Cherry Blossom), spring dish towel, gloves and an apron to work outside (I love working in my yard), antibacterial soap, spring salt and pepper shakers, notepad, journal to write all my craft ideas in, and a spring slinky (Emily already took it from me).
 


Didn't I tell you Jessica is the best!

 Close up of the menu!  It says: Thanks Jessica! Nothings for dinner Emily!


 

Look at the sweet salt and pepper shakers!  I think they look nice on my table!


 
Spring towel already hung on my oven!




Another view of my menu!!!! 

Thanks Jessica you are the best!

I'm putting Mr. McKliny up for all the ladies that particapted in my Spring Fling Gift Swap.  If you did not particapte please do not link up, but please visit everyone!  If you make a mistake and link to Mr. McKlinky I will have to delete your link.

Here's Mr. McKlinky Ladies:

12 comments:

Lynette said...

Oh wow!! You really did have a "Spring Fling" - she did you right!

I can't wait to share my goodies tomorrow - stay tuned!

Blondie's Journal said...

Fabulous gifts, Lori!! Love, love, love the menu board!! And the S & P shakers. Well, I love everything. This was so much fun. Thanks for being out hostess! :-)

Mama Thompson said...

What a fun party...thanks so much for hosting...it was such a blast to put together my package to send off AND to get a package in the mail...LOVED IT!!!

Sweet Tea said...

You received a Spring Smorgasborg of goodies. I especially liked the chalkboard!

Maridith said...

Great stuff!! I love seeing what everyone received. Nothing is better then getting a fun package in the mail rather then bills! Now you are ready for spring!!

cindy said...

Neat idea! I'm sorry I hadn't popped in before now.

Meg said...

This was so fun, Lori! I had a great time. I realize now that I didn't really stick with the "spring" theme! What was I thinking?!? Ah, well, it all turned out all right in the end, though. I will definitely follow the rules next time! Loved seeing all your goodies. You got some great treasures!

April @ Adventures and Gadgets said...

LoVe the spring goodies you received! Spring is definitely in the air. Thanks for hosting such a FuN party!

I really enjoyed receiving a "surprise" package filled with great goodies!

mbkatc230 said...

What a beautiful box full of Spring! I love that menu board (and the message to Emily cracked me up) And those salt and pepper shakers are perfect on your table - which is adorable by the way. Love the Easter Egg topiaries - what a great idea. Happy St. Patrick's Day, hope you have a great one. Kathy

Carole said...

this is such a great idea - I love sending and receiving things in the mail! wow!

too Blessed to Stress said...

I've linked! I've linked!!!

thank you so much lori for the super fun way to get some goodies, share some goodies and a way to get to know more wonderful gals!

Appreciate you tons!

~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

Anonymous said...

Just want to say what a great blog you got here!
I've been around for quite a lot of time, but finally decided to show my appreciation of your work!

Thumbs up, and keep it going!

Cheers
Christian, iwspo.net

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails