Sunday, March 7, 2010

Spring Wreath and a new Sponsor!


Some of you might know Treasia from her blog Stepp into my World.  If not you really need to go pay her a visit.  Treasia has opened her very own ETSY Shop called T's Treasures...  T's Treasures ETSY shop offers Vintage, antiques, shabby chic, and much more.  This is what Treasia had to say about her Grand Opening: "I am so excited to have finally opened my very own Etsy store. I am no stranger to vintage and antique items. For several years (10 or so) I owned a Flea/Antique Market in Mountain View, Arkansas. A beautiful tourist town in the Ozark Mountains in Arkansas. I have had a love for all things antique, vintage and shabby chic for years."
Here are just a few items that she has to offer!  Aren't they just the cutest?  I love them!!!


Now here's the really cool part T's Treasures is having a GIVE-A-WAY!  Look at this cute perfume bottle you have a chance to win!
So head on over to Teasia's blog Stepp Into My World and enter her GIVE-A-WAY!


Now on with the Wreath Emily and I made!


Emily (my daughter) and I went to Hobby Lobby.



I love Hobby Lobby..  While we were at Hobby Lobby Emily and I decided to make a spring wreath.  We found a vine wreath and flowers.  We picked sunflowers, pretty red, purple, yellow, white flowers, and fern leaves to go with our wreath….


This is what Emily and I came up with....


Emily helped me every step of the way...  I'll get her crafting in no time.  I think she really enjoys crafting!!!  She's almost 13 and is not going to admit she likes it.  As she says, it's just not cool...


There's my topairies..  To see how those were made you can go HERE.
(yep, that's me in the reflection of my door... Sorry...)



Closer view!

It was a beautiful day!  We (me, Steve, and Emily) cleaned the house and actually worked in the yard.  I think spring is coming...

Here are the parties I'm attending this week:  Just click HERE and see the wonderful parties!
I'm joining The Trendy Treehouse for Follow me Friday!  Glad you stopped by

30 comments:

Yolanda said...

The wreath goes perfect on your door. I wonder if there is a limit to how many wreath we can own - ha ha! This wreath is dressed for summer too!
Darling!

♥ Sonny ♥ said...

Looking good and feeling like spring on your front door...

Heidi@TheCraftMonkey said...

cute, cute, cute!

Barbara said...

Love your choice of flowers, very colorful. Looks great on the door.

Barbara

Debbie said...

ahhhhhh says Welcome Spring!

Shannon@One Crafty Mommy said...

So pretty and it goes so well with your front door! You have me excited for spring. Thanks for linking up this week :)

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Very pretty wreath, it just say's spring so well! Cindy

Kaysi said...

Wow I love the color!! Bring on Spring!

Blondie's Journal said...

The wreath says spring!! You and Emily did a great job. She will probably start crafting a bit more if she hangs around Michael's a lot!

xoxo
Jane

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

That's a cute wreath and it is awesome that your daughter helped you out! I still love your topiaries!!!

Jenna said...

Love your new wreath and your topiarys! I also love your number on your door! Need this as soon as spring HITS!

The Thriftress said...

It's so nice to think Spring! Your wreath is so pretty. Thanks for visiting me and commenting. I will see you at the party on Thursday!
Sarah

Upstatemomof3 said...

That is an awesome wreath!! I so want to pick up a bunch of wreaths and make them for different times of the year but I keep not trying my hand at it.

Debbie said...

Lori, thanks for stopping by and offering you opinion on that topic!~ I feel the same exact way you do....and I know it must be hard for some blogs to do that, however, I feel you should not host if you can't do that, because in return your blog is getting the exposure, and of course so is the link up...but yes when I host a party I want to talk to all my guests!!~ You are awesome to do that, and you where the first one with a MEMe to offer that info...again I thank you!!~

Bonnie @ House of Grace said...

Your door is sooo cute!! Thanks for sharing!!! I found you from Make it for Monday. I am your newest follower!!! I can't wait to see what you do next!

mommyroo said...

That wreath looks so colorful on your front door...nice job!

Sweet Tea said...

Both you & Emily deserve a pat-on-the-back for a job well done. Just seeing your beautiful springtime wreath makes me HAPPY!
I love Spring!

BonjourRomance said...

Bonjour Lori,
You and Emily did a beautiful job, the colors look like Spring. Will head over now to T's Treasures.
Good week to you!

Pati @ A Crafty Escape said...

I love the look of the door with this wreath... simple yet super cute.

Thanks for visiting my blog, glad to hear you liked the birthday banner. They are so easy to make- I'm addicted!

Maridith said...

What a pretty front door! So welcoming! I need to work on my wreath making skills. They seriously lack!

Yippee, to warmer weather! I was so excited this weekend for the warm weather I was dying to spraypaint something but could not come up with anything to spraypaint...what in the world!!

Emily {Frilly Details} said...

So pretty!!! I just love your front door... and your topiaries. And now the wreath!! :)

Room to Inspire said...

Your Spring wreath is a great way to welcome the new season - all of the colors are so cheerful! And I am super jealous that you have a Hobby Lobby near you - I am patiently awaiting its arrival in the Seattle area! Thanks for linking up to Be Inspired today.

Chelsea

Merrie said...

Your front door looks so fresh and pretty all decked out for spring!

The Persimmon Perch said...

Looks great! Thanks for sharing with Made it Monday! Jules

Denise said...

Stopping by from Trendy Treehouse Friday Follow to say HI! Come by and say Hi!
http://extremepersonalmeasures.blogspot.com

Blackberry Jam Cafe said...

Love your wreath! And Hobby Lobby is my addiction - Stopping by from Friday Follow - and I'm so glad I found you! I'm now following so I don't miss anything.
Susan
www.BlackberryJamCafe.blogspot.com

Kelli @ RTSM said...

What a cute wreath! I love the bright Springy colors:)

Its So Very Cheri said...

Adorable--and so cheery

Thanks for posting to the party.

My favs will be up this evening.

Cheri www.itssoverycheri.com

Have you re-signed up to follow me at the new site. If not you won;t get my updates. Blame Google not me-I don't know why they want to keeo my followers-like what are they going to do with them--REALLY.

Debbie @ ribbonwoodcottage.blogspot.com said...

What a difference that wreath makes. I think that wreath adds so much pizzaz! Love your blog too. It is very nice.
Great job.
Blessings,
Debbie

jenjen said...

Your wreath is so colorful and pretty!!

Thanks so much for linking up to my party! I really appreciate it!

XOXO
Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails