Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What's cooking over at Life As Lori?

With warmer weather approaching it's time to start grillin your favorite dishes and of course making dessert!

So what are you grilling these days? 

Could be some steaks? Lynette's L.A.M.

With some veggies? Lynette's L.A.M.

and eating on a table like this? Country Living

Are you making some yummy dessert?


Sunflower Peep Cake anyone?  Katie's Nesting Place.

or 

Cakes in a Cone!  House of Hepworth!  

What are you cooking up?


With Spring/Easter coming soon, it’s time to have a party! I decided to throw a Spring/Easter party to help motivate me and others with some easy craft ideas! Isn't this going to be fun? I think so that is why I decided to have another party! Y’all all know I love parties. I’ll keep the party going until Easter, April 4th, and showcase some of your wonderful creations until Easter! So link any of your Spring/Easter projects you are working on, or that are finished! I can’t wait to see them!


Please make sure you link to my Spring/Easter party HERE!

The more particpants we have the more I'll showcase.

Don't forget to link your Spring/Easter creations now until April 4th and help inspire us! 

Just click HERE to join the party!

If your idea has been featured here please grab the I was featured button if you would like!

5 comments:

Darcie said...

Lori my dear...it is breakfast time here, but I could grab that steak right off the grill and chow down right now. It looks SOOOOOO good!!!!

Ms Bibi said...

I started to think about Spring and parties as well. Yesterday I made a batch of sugar cookies and today I will decorate them.

Allison @ House of Hepworths said...

Lori, Thank you so much for the feature!!! I'm adding your button right now!

Nancy@marcusdesign said...

Lori your blog is wonderful!! I'm excited to take a peek at all the posts on Get your Craft on Thursday!!

mbkatc230 said...

I am so ready to fire up the grill and get outside! That peep cake is the cutest idea ever! Hope you are having a great week Lori. It's been nuts around here, I think my only Easter project is going to be catching up on blogs and sleep! Kathy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails