Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Wishing for Spring/Summer!

As some of you know, I'm not a winter person.  Can't help it I just do not like cold weather.  I keep waiting for spring and I just don't think it will ever get here.  I know, I know I need to have some patience.  I'm just really ready for Spring.

This past weekend we went to our beach place, and if you would like to see that post about me using my 3G Verzion network on the way down just click HERE.  Still lovin' my 3G network, and still waitin' on Verzion to give me a little bit off of my bill for the shout outs....

Anyway, while at the beach, I took some pictures to share with all you lovely people.

I hope you enjoy them.


Huge plant not sure on the name.  If you know the name of this plant please let me know.



Here are some Sago Palms...  Look how pretty and big they are..



Now this is my favorite.  I love walking by this tree.  Look how it is growing out of the ground.  I can't decide if it's one or more trees.  What do think?  Is it one or more trees?



Here's another view for you to help me decide.


 Here's the beach...  I just love the beach and all things warm!

Notice there's no one at the beach.  It was a bit cool.


This sea gull was standing very close to me.  I wonder if he thought I had some food for him?



It's time to say good bye to the beach for now!!  We'll be back soon!!!!

I'm joining Susan for Outdoor Wednesday and Angie at for Wordful Wednesday.

17 comments:

Jamee said...

agava plant- not sure the spelling is right

Blondie's Journal said...

Beautiful pictures, Lori. I love white sand and those little fences. Are you on the East coast? How lucky you were to get away!

xoxo
Jane

Muthering Heights said...

Oooooo, the beach...

Cecily R said...

I love the twisty tree trunks, but my FAVORITE is the beach fence. That just screams sun and summer and relaxation to me. Bliss.

Shannon said...

I dont mind winter, but by this time each year, I am dying for spring. All the plum and cherry trees around here have started to bloom, and it gets me so excited for spring and summer!

April @ Adventures and Gadgets said...

I am right there with you! I am SOOOOO ready for warmer weather! In fact, I'd be okay if we skipped spring all together this year and went right to summer. I'm so tired of the cold!

Light and Voices said...

Gray days. More gray days. Still more gray days. It would be so nice to see Spring soon. Loved the images on your blog. Made my heart sing.
Joyce M

Life with Kaishon said...

Oh Darn it! I was trying not to think about pretty sunshiney days as I look at our abundance of BLACK snow! MAN! : ( I hope it comes soon. Those sure are pretty pictures.

Upstatemomof3 said...

Oh how pretty!! I miss Spring and Summer too. I am looking forward to them returning too.

eileeninmd said...

I love the beach shots, they remind me of warmer days to come.

Darcie said...

If I had a place like that I would never want anything other than summer. How beautiful your place is and I can only imagine the hours spent there on that beach. So peaceful!

Allison said...

Those trees are so cool! I'm jealous of the beach, wish I had one near me.

Dee said...

I'm ready for beach days!!

Riet said...

Agave plant is the name and I love your beach post

Jenni Jiggety said...

Ohhhh...I am SO ready for the beach! Winter is crap.

BonjourRomance said...

Bonjour Lori,

Oh that beautiful beach is calling me, still wintertime where I live. I do like your tree too.

By the way, I've been having trouble leaving comments and all sorts of blogger issues...but then I'm not the best computer girl.
Just wanted to let you know I've been by. I do appreciate all your visits and kind comments. Hopefully this will post.

Hope your having good week

Night Owl Mama said...

so beautiful I can't believe those are real objects looked like a painting

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails