Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Get Your Craft on Thursday #15

Thank you all so much for your nice comments about my couch table!  Boy, y'all sure do know how to make a girl feel great! If you haven't seen my wonderful couch table that I made you can go here.  It's also the 1st photo in this post!  I'm just so very proud of my table!  Thanks again everyone for your nice comments!  I think I'm going to make a headboard next!



Now on with other fabulous bloggers!  Here are a few from last week's party!  I swear everyone of you are so talented.  I get so inspired by all of you!

Look at the faux frosted glass from Carolyn at My Backyard Eden!
 


What about this beautiful art work from

How about changing some of your old vinyl records into to a plant holder from


Take a look at this colorful apron from
(sorry I couldn't get the ~ above the n)

Can you believe Apron Senorita is giving this away, make sure you stop by her blog to enter her GiveAway!

Thank you again everyone for joining my party.  I love all of your blogs and ideas! 

Now who's ready to Get Your Craft on Thursday????  I need some inpiration!  I've been in a rut a lately, so please help me out!

Now of course the rules!

RULES are very simple: Link to a specific blog post and not just your blog and don't forget to visit other participants and leave a comment. Please make sure you grab my cute button below (the code is on the right of my side bar), so everyone will know where to link to. This week let's comment to the person who has linked ahead of you! If you are the first to link comment to me, if you are the 2nd person comment to the person above of you which would be 1, and so on. Let's show the love. We all love comments!



Get your craft on Thurs.


10 comments:

Meet Virginia said...

Thanks so much for hosting again Lori! I just love your party!!

~Morgan

Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!

Maggie said...

Can't wait to see all the fabulous ideas this week - totally love your table, it turned out awesome!

One Life Many Journeys said...

Thanks for hosting Lori! I am so honored to be featured.

Sarah @ Sugar Bananas! said...

Thanks for hosting! Happy Thursday to you :)

HoosierHomemade said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I love the projects you highlighted. That bowl is too cool! And of course, I love your table :-)
~Liz

Leanne said...

Thanks for hosting again. I always get some great ideas. I love your table.

Amanda said...

Thank you for hosting this :)

Mr. Ching-a-ling said...

Thanks for hosting Lori! I look at your blog all the time, but I just can't get up the nerve to do one myself. I hate rejection, but...

You are so uplifting and inspirational to everyone!

It makes me want to finally get off my chops and do something.

followingtheroad said...

Thanks for hosting! There are so many interesting projects to see!

Katie said...

Thanks for hosting a great linky party!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails