Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Get Your Craft on Thursday #16

Hello everyone!  It's time once again to Get Your Craft on Thursday!!!!
Don't forget to visit my wonderful sponsors!  Their buttons are over there on the right!

I need to tell you about a new blog! It's called Tools Are For Women Too!  Don't you just love the name??  I know I do! Rory from Tools Are For Women Too is having a give-a-way, so make sure you stop by!   
Make sure you join this new link party over at Tools are For Women Too it's called Morden Craftwoman Monday!

Here are a few projects that caught my eye from last weeks party! 
Since Spring has finally Sprung it's all about outside!!!

Jan at Bobbypins Boardwalk!  Look at her "C" jug!


Beautiful Faux bird bath at Keen Inspirations!

 Look at the DIY bird bath from Rooming with Gail!

Monogrammed Burlap Garden Flag from Random Thoughts of a Supermom!

If you didn't get a chance to see all the talent from the last Get Your Craft on Thursday party you can go HERE and see them all...


Now on with the Party!
I have been soooo inspired by so many people’s talents that I thought "what a wonderful way to see all the talent". That is why I am hosting a "Get Your Craft on Thurs." I am also including in my party your outdoor photos, as well as mine. I would love to see what everyone does outside. I love working in my yard and would love to get inspired by all of you talented bloggers. I would love to see anything crafty, before and after, remodels, and what you have done outside. Pretty much whatever you want to call a "craft"!

RULES are very simple: Link to a specific blog post and not just your blog and don't forget to visit other participants and leave a comment. Please make sure you grab my cute button below (the code is on the right of my side bar), so everyone will know where to link to. This week let's comment to the person who has linked ahead of you! If you are the first to link comment to me, if you are the 2nd person comment to the person above of you which would be 1, and so on. Let's show the love. We all love comments!






Get your craft on Thurs.


If you have a link party and would like me to put in my tabs under parties please let me know.  You can leave me a comment here or email me at lifeaslori@yahoo.com


8 comments:

Jo said...

I really like the faux bird bath...I wish I could make so many of the ideas I see...thanks for hosting

Meet Virginia said...

Thanks so much for hosting every week Lori!!

~Morgan

Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!

HoosierHomemade said...

I can hardly wait to get outside and get my hands dirty :-)
Thanks so much for hosting!
~Liz

Amanda said...

Thank you for hosting!!

Leanne said...

Thanks for hosting again, Lori and great features. I want to get outside as soon as it stops storming.

Barbara Jean said...

woo hoo!!

Got a post done and joining in.

Thanks for hosting Lori.
Have a super week.

barbara jean

Sharon@keeninspirations said...

Thank you for hosting! I am honored that you featured my birdbath! I've grabbed my button.
Have a great weekend!
Sharon

Rory from Tools Are For Women Too! said...

Hi Lori, Thank you so much for featuring my link party in your post. I really appreciate it. I have been so busy putting together my link party directory, that I have not had time for projects the past couple days. I am hoping to put togther a couple for next week, so I can join Get Your Craft On with you. As soon as I catch my breath from the party directory, I may do a dedicated page for buttons and badges. If I do, I will make sure a Life As Lori button gets on there. Thanks again for your support.
Rory

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails