Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Get Your Craft on Thursday!

I'll be over at Sew Dang Cute tomorrow, so please stop by and say Hi!

We are having a wonderful time at the beach!  Thank you all for stopping by and showing my Guest bloggers the love!

We wish all of you were here!




It's time once again for Get Your Craft on Thursday!  Let's see what ya got this week!

I'll be back on Sunday!

I did want to thank everyone for joining my party! Y'all are the best and y'all totally ROCK!!!!


But first the rules: ya! blah blah blah!!!

RULES are very simple: Link to a specific blog post and not just your blog and don't forget to visit other participants and leave a comment. Please make sure you grab my cute button above (the code is on the right of my side bar), so everyone will know where to link to. This week let's comment to the person who has linked ahead of you! If you are the first to link comment to me, if you are the 2nd person comment to the person above of you which would be 1, and so on. Let's show the love. We all love comments!




Get your craft on Thurs.


13 comments:

Maridith @ Strictly Homemade said...

What a fabulous week to go to the beach! I can tell you guys are having a great time.

Santa's Gift Shoppe and Ideas said...

Thank You soooo much for always hosting a great party..I'm going to have one Monday April 12th & would love for you to come join.
We are calling it: "My Creative Space Mondays" @ Santa’s Gift Shoppe
How was your first one compared to now?? When did you have your first one?? Any insight you could give would sure help me feel better about this..I'm nervous about it..what if no one shows up??? Also Do you do it as a new post the day of or can you practice before hand & not post it?? Sorry for so many ques. Nerves I guess.
Thanks again Barb
Please email me
@ santasgiftshoppe1@hotmail.com

Amanda said...

Thanks so much for hosting! If I come over, will you guys paint my toes too?? I want the french manicure! :-D

Liz said...

Oh how I wish I was at the beach right now!
Thanks so much for still hosting!
~Liz@HoosierHomemade

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Glad your having fun my Dear friend...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Leanne said...

Thanks for hosting again. Looks like you're having a great time. I'm so jealous. We have snow in our yard.

Meet Virginia said...

Thanks so much for hosting again! I hope you are having a super great time!!

~Morgan

Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!

Sharon@KeenInspirations said...

Thanks for hosting another awesome party! Envying your time at the beach! Enjoy!

becca said...

have fun at the beach! i'm new to your party and a new follower. :)

Nikki@kreativeknack.com said...

Thanks for hosting! Dip your feet in the sand for me!
Nikki@Kreative Knack

Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden said...

I wish I was at the beach! Thanks for hosting!

Debbie in Nashville said...

Hey Lori! This is my first time stopping by you blog. I just linked up and joined in your link up party!

Mary Ellen said...

I am linking up to your great party this week!! Thanks for the fun projects! Love the shade

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails