Wednesday, April 14, 2010

~Get Your Craft on Thursday~

It's time once again for Get Your Craft on Thursday, but first let's see a few projects from last week!

It's all about Chairs!!!!

Look at these fabulous Chairs...

Wonderful make over from Peppertowne

Great redo with Keeping it Simple

Thanks everyone for joining Get Your Craft on Thursday!

RULES are very simple: Link to a specific blog post and not just your blog and don't forget to visit other participants and leave a comment. Please make sure you grab my cute button below (the code is on the right of my side bar), so everyone will know where to link to. This week let's comment to the person who has linked ahead of you! If you are the first to link comment to me, if you are the 2nd person comment to the person above of you which would be 1, and so on. Let's show the love. We all love comments!

Get your craft on Thurs.


17 comments:

Cheryl said...

*woot-woot* I'm first! I really enjoy your blog and I'm inspired to "organize" my desk area after seeing your wonderful makeover :-)
~Cheryl

Heavenly Furniture said...

What an absolutely stunning chair from Creative Jewish Mom!

I can only imagine the matching sofa.

Thanks for sharing these creative ideas.

Ms Bibi said...

Those rocking chairs look wonderful.

Glad I was able to link up again this week.

Kaysi said...

Thanks for featuring my chairs! It made my day :)

Melissa Miller said...

The red chairs are beautiful! I will be checking out more here. :)

Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden said...

Thanks for hosting! I just love those red chairs!

Sandra said...

Ooh, I can't wait to look around at all these creative, crafty projects. Thanks for hosting.

Meet Virginia said...

Thanks so much again for hosting Lori! I just love your party!!

Check out my new
GIVEAWAY!!!

~Morgan

Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!

Amy @ peppertowne.com said...

Thanks for hosting this awesome blog party each week, it really helps boost traffic at our new blog. Thank you for featuring our rocking chairs, my partner Jen did an amazing job!

Leanne said...

Thanks for hosting and thanks again for linking to my party.

Liz said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I just love seeing all the great projects!
~Liz@HoosierHomemade

Fancy Pants said...

I love the red chairs! I can't wait to check out all the fabulous projects this week!

Thanks for hosting another awesome party!

Jingle said...

Those chairs look great!

Suzanne said...

Great selections! I need a queen chair -- my birthday is coming up. (Not to mention Mother's Day.)

Stephanie @ Minutes to Spare said...

Hi Lori, I just awarded you the Sunshine Award over at minutestospare.blogspot.com

BonjourRomance said...

Bonjour Lori,
WOw, there are so many creative and talented ladies in Blogland. You've done so much with your beautiful blog. I've been leaving comments but I think Blogger does not always let me do what I want. Been going on for awhile now!
Hope you're having a great week,
Mimi

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Hi, Lori! I wanted to say thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails