Tuesday, April 13, 2010

~Messy Closet turned Organized Craft Closet~

I had so many craft supplies and no where to put them.  I decided to clean out our spare bedroom closet and use the closet as my craft room.  Let me tell you it was a mess and I can't believe I'm going to show you the before!  I'm totally embrassed, but I'm keeping it real.  Seriously, the rest of my house does not look  like this.  Are you ready to see a big mess?

I had so much stuff on my shelves I could not find anything. The shelves caught all of the crap.


I'm not excatly sure what you call this space, but it was another place that I put more stuff.


Just look at this mess!  Can you say OMG???  I'm so embrassed showing you this.

We kept our movies in the closet.  Still messy!


Here's all the stuff that was in the closet now in our spare bedroom.  My hubby helped me clean out the closet.  It took us all day to clean up and get organized.


Now it's all cleaned out and I bought a lot of bins and actually labeled the bins.  I finally know where all of my things are now.


Just another view of our clean space.

I had this bookshelf in the other closet and decided to use it to hold more crafts and fabric.  I added a cutain to the window to warm up the space.


Look at mybookshelf now!  I put my craft stuff and more bins on this shelf.  Doesn't it look much better.


I'm so proud of my clean closet/craft room...  I still need to buy more bins.
Thanks for stopping by!
Editors note:  This is a re-post....  I have nothing right now, but working on somethings.  Stay tuned.

I'm joining these parties HERE!

14 comments:

Tammy@ Not Just Paper and Glue said...

I love your space! It turned out really nice

Heidi@TheCraftMonkey said...

looks great! can you come do mine next?

Meet Virginia said...

Way to get organized girl!!

Check out my new
GIVEAWAY!!!

~Morgan

Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!

Sugar Bananas said...

It's so refreshing to have it all organized. Great job :) I'll be back - I'm your newest follower!

sanjeet said...

looks great!
indian classified site

Just SO said...

Way to organize!

Leanne said...

It looks great! Isn't it so nice to be able to find everything? Thanks for coming to the party. It's fun to have so many great organizing ideas all in one place. I love all your pictures.

Laurie Anne said...

You're so organized! great job!

Darcie said...

I remember this post...impressed then...and now!

Hope you had a wonderful spring break!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

AHHH - doesn't it feel good?!

Anne-Marie said...

Oohh...Aahh! You're so organized. Thanks for the inspiration!

Room to Inspire said...

It just feels so good to be all clean and organized! You have inspired me to start digging into the closets. Thanks for linking up to Be Inspired today!

Chelsea

Kansas Amy said...

Thanks for the inspiration! It looks like you accomplished a lot!

Becky said...

Thanks for posting...It is good to know that I am not alone with my craft mess. You have inspired me to get my stuff organized :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails