Sunday, April 4, 2010

Party Recap!

I'm still working with this wood...  Have you figured out what I'm working on yet?  I'm almost done, so I'll show you after Spring Break!



Thank you all for joining another great party!  I'm so inspired by all of you!

Beautiful pillow made by Kelli at Whimski!  I adore this pillow.

Beautiful art made by Carrie over at Dittle Dattle!  Very nicely done!

Wonderful hope chest over at My Dear Trash!  Isn't this just beautiful?

Please join me next week for another great party!  Get Your Craft on Thursday!

This week I'm having guest over, so please come by each day and say hello!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Thanks so much for the shout-out!! I'm so glad you like the pillow. :)

Kelly Biggs at My Dear Trash said...

Thank you so much for featuring my hope chest! And thanks so much for hosting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails