Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Get Your Craft on Thrsday #18

It's time once again for another great party!!!!

But first, I have to tell ya!  It's My Birthday today, May 13th! I'm offically 41 years old!  Yippee!!!

Second, I would like to apologize for not being around as much.  I've been so busy!  I haven't had time to do any crafts...   
I'm hoping to be crafting again soon!  Please bear with me!  Don't give up on me just yet!!!

Now let's take a look at some wonderful projects!

Beautiful $5.00 front hall table from Sandy over at The Wonders of Doing!


A beautiful bathroom redo over at Dreamy Nest! Oh, how I wish we could finish our bathroom!


Look at this lovely Pottery Barn inspired vase over at Kreative Knack!

Now, Who's ready to Get Your Craft on Thursday???  I can't wait to see all the talent this week...

RULES are very simple: Link to a specific blog post and not just your blog and don't forget to visit other participants and leave a comment. Please make sure you grab my cute button below (the code is on the right of my side bar), so everyone will know where to link to. Make sure you link back to Life As Lori somewhere on your blog... This week let's comment to the person who has linked ahead of you! If you are the first to link comment to me, if you are the 2nd person comment to the person above of you which would be 1, and so on. Let's show the love. We all love comments!



Get your craft on Thurs.

21 comments:

Stef said...

Happy Birthday, Lori! And yes, get crackin' on some more craft projects. It always impresses me when you bust out the power tools! Surely you should get some crafting time on your birthday!

Laurie said...

Happy, happy birthday, Lori! I will be 41 on July 10th so we're basically the same age. Thanks for hosting your weekly party!

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday!! Thanks for hosting!

Meet Virginia said...

Thanks so much for hosting every week Lori!!

~Morgan

Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!

Sweet Little Smoothie said...

Happy Happy Birthday to you!!

Laurie Anne said...

Happy Birthday Lori! I just turned 41 recently...aren't the 40's the best! ;)

RedHead said...

Happy Birthday Lori! I hope your day is WONDERFUL!

Sharon@Keeninspirations said...

Hi Lori! Happy Birthday!! My birthday is also in May, on the
18th, I will be 46. I understand about the busyness. It's so hard when you are too busy to craft! :-)
I'm embarassed to say that I did not realize that I was not already a follower but I fixed the problem! LOL
Have an awesome day tomorrow and thanks for hosting!
Sharon

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOU! Thanks for hosting the PARTY!

Blessings,
Linda

Shel at Dreamy Nest said...

Oh my gosh!!! Thank you soooo much, Lori! I'm featured!!! You totally ROCK girl! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
I'm grabbing a button. :) This is my first feature every - so I'm soooo grateful. :)

Happy birthday, too! I hope you're had a fabulous day. xoxoxoxo

Shannon @ Posh Pieces said...

Wait.. its your birthday? Happy Birthday!!! Wish I was linking up something crafty this week. Have a great weekend, and I hope you get to celebrate!

Sandy said...

How very exciting to see my 'feature' up this morning.. I put alot of energy to spruce up that $5.00 table.. haha
I'll be smiling all day!

"Happy Birthday" Lori.. many many more!

Thank you!!

http://thewondersofdoing.blogspot.com/

Pati @ A Crafty Escape said...

Happy birthday! Wishing you many more years of happiness and health!

Melissa said...

Thanks for hosting. I thought that vase from last week was outstanding too...

Shel at Dreamy Nest said...

Hi Lori -
FYI - I grabbed my button and plastered my blog with it. :)
It's on my sidebar, in the actual bathroom reno post and I made a new post about how excited I am.
Thank you so much!!

I hope you had a GREAT birthday!

Suzanne said...

Thanks so much for hosting such a fun party. I appreciate it!

Ela@lifeinmypjs.com said...

Happy Birthday Lori!! may all your wishes come true!!

Thanks for hosting this week.

Enjoy your special day =)

Lindsay-ann said...

Happy Birthday Lori
Hope you are having a great day.
Lindsay
x

coffeyhouse said...

Happy Birthday! :) Thanks for hosting the hop- I'm your newest follower!

Mariska said...

First, Happy Birthday!

This is the first time I tried to add your button to my blog, and therefore I tested it, and realized it didn't actually work, but gave an error message, saying that the page on your blog doesn't exist. I checked your html-code and there is a space after the /, that shouldn't be there. You probably want to change that. Hope this helps!

Melissa said...

I hope you don't mind but I awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award.

http://thosenorthernskies.blogspot.com/2010/05/versatile-blogger-award.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails