Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Get Your Craft on Thursday #17

It's time once again for Get Your Craft on Thursday!  Please join me for another great party!!!

Here are a few ideas I'm featuring for mom....

Visit Ana Paula at Get Craftin to see how to make this!

What about this family face bracelet from Stories By Me!

Don't forget to bake mom at cake!  Visit Pati at A Crafty Escape!


Now on with the Party!


I have been soooo inspired by so many people’s talents that I thought "what a wonderful way to see all the talent". That is why I am hosting a "Get Your Craft on Thurs." I am also including in my party your outdoor photos, as well as mine. I would love to see what everyone does outside. I love working in my yard and would love to get inspired by all of you talented bloggers. I would love to see anything crafty, before and after, remodels, and what you have done outside. Pretty much whatever you want to call a "craft"!

RULES are very simple: Link to a specific blog post and not just your blog and don't forget to visit other participants and leave a comment. Please make sure you grab my cute button below (the code is on the right of my side bar), so everyone will know where to link to. Make sure you link back to Life As Lori somewhere on your blog... This week let's comment to the person who has linked ahead of you! If you are the first to link comment to me, if you are the 2nd person comment to the person above of you which would be 1, and so on. Let's show the love. We all love comments!


Get your craft on Thurs.

10 comments:

Pati @ A Crafty Escape said...

Thank you so much for the feature!

Ana Paula@ Get Craftin said...

Thank you so very much for featuring me. Love your blog :)

Wendy said...

Thank you for hosting!

Meet Virginia said...

Thanks so much for hosting Lori!!

~Morgan

Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!

Rory from Tools Are For Women Too! said...

Thanks for hosting! I hope adding you to my Link Party Directory brings you lots of new partiers! Rory

Le Chateau des fleurs said...

Hello Lori,
What is going on with your daughter's Birthday ??
I thought about an Hawaii party last year for my Daughter. Posting the Party Monday. Maybe she would like that. ?
Give me some news....
There is a Twilight Party but the movie comes out next month....
XOXO
Frenchy

Melissa said...

Thanks for hosting another great party!!

Nikki@KreativeKnack said...

What amazing things everyone is linking up! Thanks for hosting such a great party!

kim said...

Thanks for hosting this party. I just found your blog and I signed on as a follower.

Shel at Dreamy Nest said...

Another great party. Thanks for letting me link up. I've spent all day looking at so many great links - and become a follower of many.
Blessings!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails