Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Get Your Craft on Thursday #19

It's time to party once again at Life As Lori!!!
Thanks everyone for stopping over yesterday and wishing my daughter Emily a Happy "13" Birthday!

Let's take a look at a few projects out here in blogland shall we???

Tausha over at Sassy Style spray painted this chair and pillow!  Yes, I said pillow! I think I've seen it all now. I'm going to have to try this one!  It's it just wonderful, and for those of you are still a bit scared to spray paint Tausha walks you through the step, so please go and pay her a visit.


I'm in total love with this beautiful black and white classy lamp shade!  You have to pay Jalinda a visit over at The Craft in Me!

Look at this fabulous table that Kelly redid over at My Dear Trash!  She paid like $25.00 for it, and now doesn't it look like a million bucks!

Now, Who's ready to Get Your Craft on Thursday??? I can't wait to see all the talent this week...

RULES are very simple: Link to a specific blog post and not just your blog and don't forget to visit other participants and leave a comment. Please make sure you grab my cute button below (the code is on the right of my side bar), so everyone will know where to link to. Make sure you link back to Life As Lori somewhere on your blog... This week let's comment to the person who has linked ahead of you! If you are the first to link comment to me, if you are the 2nd person comment to the person above of you which would be 1, and so on. Let's show the love. We all love comments!


Get your craft on Thurs.

12 comments:

Pam @ diy Design Fanatic said...

I am always amazed at the awesome creative talent that is shared at link parties! Thanks for hosting!

TheCraftInMe said...

Hi Lori, thank you so much for featuring my lamp! :)

Sharon@Keeninspirations said...

Thanks for hosting! I'm off to check out some of this weeks great projects!
Sharon

Leanne said...

Thanks for hosting every week.

Meet Virginia said...

Thanks so much for hosting each week Lori!!

~Morgan

Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!

Jan @ bobbypins boardwalk said...

Thank you so much for hosting, Lori! I can always look forward to a fun party!

Kelly Biggs at My Dear Trash said...

Thanks so much for the feature!

Rory from Tools Are For Women Too! said...

Hi There Lori!

Wanted to thank you again for linking up to Modern Craftswoman Monday this week. Glad you were able to join in. I brought some neat stuff with me for Get Your Craft On. Keep up the good work.

Rory

Maridith @ Strictly Homemade said...

good morning Lori!! Happy Birthday to your sweet daughter. Hope the party planning is going well. I am in high gear trying to get ready for my daughter's 5th birthday. Today I am hosting Gifts From the Heart Party!! I know most of your crafts are gifts for your home but if you would like to join me I would love for you too!! Have a wonderful day!!

I am linking again today!! I always love your party!!

Melissa said...

Thanks for hosting!!

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Hi Lori,

Thank you for hosting such a fun party.

I so hope you will stop by and enter my GIVEAWAY.

Shel at Dreamy Nest said...

Hey Lori - I wish I could link up this week, but all I've got are some awesome junk finds and a HUGE oops. The file cabinet won. *sigh*

I love when you do features - and the links. My to-do project list is never ending.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails