Wednesday, May 26, 2010

~Get Your Craft on Thursday~

It's time once again to Get Your Craft on Thursday!

Let's take a look at a few projects....

Look at this wonderful guest bedroom makeover over at Scrap Me With Style.  Great job.


Cabinet make over at Something Wonderful!  This is so pretty?

Look at these wonderful Mason Jar Tea Lights over at  Recaptured Charm...
Ladies, if you would like to grab my I was featured button please do so.

Now, Who's ready to Get Your Craft on Thursday??? I can't wait to see all the talent this week...

RULES are very simple: Link to a specific blog post and not just your blog and don't forget to visit other participants and leave a comment. Please make sure you grab my cute button below (the code is on the right of my side bar), so everyone will know where to link to. Make sure you link back to Life As Lori somewhere on your blog... This week let's comment to the person who has linked ahead of you! If you are the first to link comment to me, if you are the 2nd person comment to the person above of you which would be 1, and so on. Let's show the love. We all love comments!



Get your craft on Thurs.

9 comments:

Shel at Dreamy Nest said...

Knock. Knock. I'm linking up. The bathroom is finally decorated and fini! Yay me!! :)

Debbie said...

Thanks Lori for hosting...I look forward to seeing what others are up to.

HoosierHomemade said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Love the projects you highlighted. I saw those mason jars too, love them!
~Liz

Meet Virginia said...

Thanks so much for hosting Lori!! I just love your party!!

~Morgan

Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!!
Meet Virginia!!!

Rockie said...

Hi Lori,

Thanks so much for featuring my cabinet door makeover. It was so fun to make and has been so useful to our family. Thanks so stopping by my blog and leaving some comment love.

Rockie @ Something Wonderful

Jax @ AlyandAsh said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Suzanne said...

Thank you so much for hosting this fun, creative party. We appreciate it!

Melissa said...

Thanks for hosting!!

Erin :) said...

Thanks so much for hosting! :)

I've been following your blog for a while, but officially became a follower tonight! :)

If you get the chance, check out craftsandsutch.blogspot.com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails