Wednesday, May 19, 2010

It all started in 1997!!!!

13 years ago today I looked like this!!!

At 8:00 P.M. my baby girl arrived.  I was 6 days late and ready to meet my girl!  
Doesn't she look so peaceful and just as cute as a button?

Emily at 1 year old dressed as a pumpkin!

My pretty princess!

My baby is growing up taking Gymnastics!

We all love the beach!


Acting silly at New Year's!

Her 9th birthday party, boy is she growing up fast?

Another birthday party!

Emily always loves to dress up and be a girly girl!!!

Emily going to her first school dance at age 12!  She's just as pretty as ever!


Emily at Easter this year! 


The years have gone by so quickly, and what good times they've been!  Emily has grown up to be a very kind and loving young lady, and I'm so proud to call her my daughter!

Happy "13" Birthday Emily!

I Love You,
Mommy

10 comments:

Jo said...

Happy Birthday Emily!!! What a great day to have a birthday - I know cuz it's mine too!!!!

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

Almost 13 years ago, my life started that way too! My oldest turns 13 on the 25th. A teenager! What are we going to do!!!

Lynette said...

OMG - I cannot believe the differences from one year to the next and I get to see her (and you)!!!
Happy Birthday Emily from Aunt Net - extra super hugs and love on your special day!

Shana said...

Awww, that is sweet.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Emily!!!!!!

Meet Virginia said...

Too cute Happy Birthday!!

~Morgan

Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!

CIELO said...

What a sweet sweet tribute to Emily! Happy Birthday Emily and may you continue to be beautiful inside as you are on the outside....

Blessings

cielo

Joyce said...

Happy birthday Emily, great photos Lori.

My boy will be 13 soon, its gone so quickly!

Shel at Dreamy Nest said...

Ohh - I have tears in my eyes. This is so wonderful. What a great way to say Happy Birthday! I love the pictures and wow! She's beautiful!!!
They DO grow up fast, don't they? My oldest turned 13 last October. . . *sigh*
Happy birthday Emily!!!!

Lanie Ree said...

Happy birthday to your little girl!

jennoreilly said...

cute post! my kiddies are still little and 13 seems like its 100 years from now not 10! I'm visiting from TidyMom, you can come and take a peak over at my site if you get the chance:
http://jennoreilly.wordpress.com/2010/05/21/its-giveaway-time/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails