Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Mother's Day!

Mother's Day is Sunday, so if you still need some ideas come take a look at what I've found in blogland.

These are some wonderful ideas for mom!

I love this frame!  I'm thinking of having my daughter do this for my mom, but it will say Grandmother!  I think it's super cute.  Please visit Alessha at Ready Set Create a visit, and see how it's done!


Look at this beautiful frame that Alison made from Oopsey Daisy!  It seems pretty easy to make, and it's just beautiful!

Now this adorable?  What a sweet Mother's Day tray!  You have to visit Audra from Simpsonized Crafts and then some!

Look at the beautiful box made by Misty at The Creative Itch!  Once you make the box, you can fill it with all your mom's favorite goodies!

I hope some of these ideas help you figure out what to get mom for Mother's Day!

6 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

Fabulous craft ideas!! I love them all!

xoxo
Jane

Alison said...

Thanks so much for the feature, Lori!! I am honored!

Alison said...

Thanks so much for the feature, Lori!! I am honored!

Kim @ seven thirty three said...

My mom has six kids so we spelled out Mother. I found a terrific deal on a frame with 6 4x6 slots at Walmart (2 for $33!) that were actually of a great quality. We are going to spell out Father for Father's Day! ;)

Sherrie said...

Great ideas! Thank you for sharing them :0)

Misty said...

Thank you for featuring my candy boxes!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails