Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What a Wonderful Day!

I had the best Mother's Day, and I hope you did as well!

The day started with a little breakfast...


I did not eat all of the sausage...  Emily had some.

Emily got me a present.
I love presents... Can't help, but I do..

She fooled me by putting two presents in one bag!!
She gave me a very funny card...

Emily gave me the best smelling candle, and a necklace with earrings.
My girl knows me very well.  I love candles and jewerly!


I wanted to play putt putt, so that is what we did next...


We all made 2 hole in ones!  Aren't we good?
It was a very close game... 



Emily under the waterfall!


Emily and Steve adding the scores.  Oh, who won????

Steve beat me by 2....  Emily wasn't far behind!!!  Oh, how I wanted to kick their butts....  Maybe next time... (I'm not competitive at all...can't you hear the sarcasm here?)
It was so much fun....

After a fun day at putt putt, they took me out to lunch...
 


After a wonderful day, we took a walk on the beach at sunset!
It was beautiful! 

I forgot my camera (can you believe), so I got this from google...
It looked like this though...


Enjoy the rest of your week!

10 comments:

Steve said...

I tried to let Lori win, but it just wasn't going to happen. It was a good Mother's Day

Lori said...

You did not!!! You were trying hard to beat me!!! You got scared and you know it...LOL
It was a good day! Love ya honey!

Blondie's Journal said...

It sounds like you had the BEST day!!

xoxo
Jane

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Lori
Sounds like you did have a wonderful Mother's Day. Love your Yankee Candle, I love those too. Glad you enjoyed Putt Putt, we call it Crazy Golf over here!
Lindsay
x

Kristine said...

Wow! What a fun day.

I totally would have eaten all the sausage BTW. lol. After all...it was Mother's Day!

Darcie said...

Happy belated Mothers Day to you Lori! It looked absolutely perfect...right down to that perfect sunset.

Sandy said...

Lori... OmGoodness thank you so much for featuring my really expensive table on your blog tomorrow! I can't waite!!
Also, thank you for visiting today!
So nice of you!!

Sandy

http://thewondersofdoing.blogspot.com/

Sweet Tea said...

That's the kind of "fun" I enjoy. I'd rather do that than get dressed up for an expensive dinner. Sounds like a perfect Mother's Day!

Ann said...

I like to be with Emily and let the water massage my head and back.

AUDRA said...

How fun!!! I just found your site...love it. I also just read your comment about my mothers day tray set. Thanks and I will grab your button :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails