Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Get Your Craft on Thursday, and a little help from my friends!

I need a little help!  As some of you know, I'm now decorating my bathroom and I need your help deciding which pictures look better.
Should I keep the pictures like they are or should I make them the same?  My husband likes them as is, but I think they should be the same.  What do you think?
If I keep them the same should it be the hibiscus or roses?  Please let me know what you think!
Oh, by the way I got these pictures from The Graphics Fairy!  Thanks for your help! 

Now let's take a look at a few yummy dishes from last weeks party!
Take a look at these yummy Fourth of July -Red, White and Blue Cookie Barks over at Love Stitched.


What about these yummy chocolate peanut butter cups over at Still Waters.


If you not in the mood for sweets check out this Addicting Taco salad over at Time 2 Eat Yall!


Now, Who's ready to Get Your Craft on Thursday??? I can't wait to see all the talent this week...


RULES are very simple: Link to a specific blog post and not just your blog and don't forget to visit other participants and leave a comment. Please make sure you grab my cute button below (the code is on the right of my side bar), so everyone will know where to link to. Make sure you link back to Life As Lori somewhere on your blog...


Get your craft on Thurs.






21 comments:

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

I like the simplicity of the hibiscus one better. Seems to fit the size of the framed space better, too.

becca said...

keep them different! i like them how they are.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I think I would keep them the same and for me I'd keep the hibsicus...
LOVE The Graphics Fairy!
Thanks for hosting again this week.
I have a garden party themed linky party going on til Friday.http://keeninspirations.blogspot.If you have a minute, please come by and joind me. Bring an outdoor/garden or summer themed project to link up. LOTS of fun give aways too!
Hope you can make it!
Sharon@Keeninspirations

Lori S. said...

Thanks for hosting! I have added you to my Linky Love Library page on my blog.

Oh, and I love both pictures in your bathroom.

~Lori@live,laugh,love,create
{paisleyinspirations.blogspot}

Meet Virginia said...

Thanks so much for hosting every week Lori!!

~Morgan

Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!!
Meet Virginia!!!

Maggy, Red Ted Art said...

I like them the way they are!!!

Hope you figure out your dilemma! Either way they look great!

Thank you for hosting a fabulous link up!

Maggy

Laurie said...

I love your floral prints! Here's a compromise idea to make them a "pair," even if you keep them the same: take out the white mats and alter them to be the same, with paint, scrapbook paper or wrapping paper, even fabric. Then, they'll look like they were purchased together at a posh home accessories store! Either way, they're lovely. ♥Laurie Thanks for the linky!

Amanda said...

Thanks so much hosting and giving us the opportunity to share our projects with others! :)

Van said...

Thanks for sharing the crafty highlight reel!

Darcie said...

Just in my book...I like the simplicity too of the hibiscus, and of keeping them the same.

Hope you have been having a good summer Lori!

Life in Rehab said...

Hi Lori,

First, thanks for hosting! Second, I have an affinity for hibiscus, and I think the simplicity of a single blossom in each frame will work better in a small space.

Donene said...

I kind of like them different, I would leave them.

Erin @ Crafts and Sutch said...

Those desserts look sinfully delicious! :)

Thank you so much for hosting! :)

Have a happy weekend!

Erin :)

Vanessa said...

I like the different pictures. They blend well together, but also mix it up a little. BUT, having said that, do what you like the most. You're the one who has to look at it! :)

Apron Senorita said...

I usually match things up...boring and predicable of me. I'm trying to learn to step out the box by saying, "Mix it Up".


Yoli :)

Sew Much Ado said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Lori! Taco salad and peanut butter cups happen to be my two favorite foods, so thanks for the recipes :).

Melissa said...

I rather like the boldness of not matching here...but if you went singles I would go with the hibiscus.

Carmie, the Single Nester said...

One is a single flower and the other is a bit bigger. Can you find another single flower that would match the other one?

Stephanie said...

Hey thanks so much for the feature ;)

Shel at Dreamy Nest said...

Hi Lori!!! I'm with you on this one. I think the pictures should both be the same. But again, I know nothing about decorating. I like the hibiscus best. It's simpler. I can't wait to see your completed bathroom!!!! Woo-hoo!!!!

Thanks for hosting yet another FAB party!!

Scrappy Gifts said...

I like it how it is - different is good.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails