Wednesday, June 9, 2010

~Get Your Craft on Thursday~

WOW! It's already time for another party!  You guys are wonderful!

Let's take a look at a few projects from last week!

Look what Brooke and her Husband did over at Creating Comfort!  Isn't this wonderful?  It is to die for!



Now look at this chair turned into a swing over at PepperTowne!  Didn't Jeni and her husband do a wonderful job!  Can we all say Love it!




I'm in love with this wreath from Erin over at Crafts and Sutch!  She did a great job!  This is now on my to do list!!




If you were featured and would like to grab my I was featured button please do so.


Now, Who's ready to Get Your Craft on Thursday??? I can't wait to see all the talent this week...
RULES are very simple: Link to a specific blog post and not just your blog and don't forget to visit other participants and leave a comment. Please make sure you grab my cute button below (the code is on the right of my side bar), so everyone will know where to link to. Make sure you link back to Life As Lori somewhere on your blog...




Get your craft on Thurs.

13 comments:

Lisa - Fine Sweet Life said...

I dig that swing. My trees aren't in a good enough spot to do one, but I'd love, love, love to have one!

★All Thingz Related★ said...

Thanks for hosting!
{Rebekah}

Leanne said...

Thanks for hosting again. I love that first picture.

Laura said...

Thanks for hosting!!

Sharon@Keeninspirations said...

Thanks for hosting Lori! I see a couple of things I want to check out right away!
Sharon

Sharon@Keeninspirations said...

Thanks for hosting Lori! I see a couple of things I want to check out right away!
Sharon

Sharon@Keeninspirations said...

Thanks for hosting Lori! I see a couple of things I want to check out right away!
Sharon

Meet Virginia said...

Thanks so much for hosting every week Lori!!

~Morgan

Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!!
Meet Virginia!!!

NancyCreative said...

Lots of fun ideas! Thanks for hosting!

Erin @ Crafts and Sutch said...

Woowho! Thank you so much for the sweet comments about the wreath, Lori! :)

Thank you so much for hosting! Linking up again! YAY!

Have a super rest of your week!

Erin
Crafts & Sutch

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Thank you so very much for hosting such a great party!

Fancy Pants said...

Thank you for hosting another great party! Lots of great ideas! Can't wait to check them all out! :)

Kristy said...

Thanks for the link!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails