Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Get Your Craft on Thursday!

Let's take a look at a few crafts from last week's party!

Wonderful bathroom make over at Blue Artichoke!



Stop by What Allie's Making Now to see how to make your own rock water feature!


If you are heading to the beach our pool stop by The Train to Crazy and see how to make these hooded beach towels/backpacks.

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer!  I sure am!  My bathroom is almost finished!  I'm waiting on the shower doors, but here's a peak.....  I'm doing the fun stuff now, I'm decorating!



More of my bathroom photo's to come!

If you were featured and would like to grab my I was featured button please do so.


Now, Who's ready to Get Your Craft on Thursday???

RULES are very simple: Link to a specific blog post and not just your blog and don't forget to visit other participants and leave a comment. Please make sure you grab my cute button below (the code is on the right of my side bar), so everyone will know where to link to. Make sure you link back to Life As Lori somewhere on your blog...


Get your craft on Thurs.

13 comments:

Blue Artichoke Interiors said...

Lori,

I am so honored to be featured on your blog party this week. Thanks so much and I grabbed my feature button and posted it on my blog page!

Warm regards,
Susie

Erin @ Crafts and Sutch said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Lori! Have a terrific Thursday!

:) Be sure to head over to Crafts & Sutch for a giveaway for my followers! Since you were my first follower, I definitely want you to enter! :)

Erin :)

Rory from Tools Are For Women Too! said...

Glad to be partying with you again this week! Thanks, Rory

Suzanne said...

Thanks so much for hosting this fun party! I always love looking at all the amazing projects!

Meet Virginia said...

Thanks so much for hosting every week Lori!!

~Morgan

Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!!
Meet Virginia!!!

Sharon@Keeninspirations said...

You are an awesome hostess Lori! Thank you for the opportuntiy to share here.
Please join me for my Garden party starting next Wednesday! Bring an Outdoor/garden or summer project to share...we'll have giveaways all 3 days!
Hope to seee you there!
Sharon

Lori S. said...

Thanks for hosting! :)

~Lori@ live,laugh,love,create :)

Kristy said...

Happy Thursday!

Sew Much Ado said...

Thanks so much for hosting again!

Anna said...

your bathroom is looking very nice, I really like the framed mirror! Thanks for hosting this party :)

mbkatc230 said...

Looks like some great projects this week. I'm going to check out the water feature, I've been wanting one for years. Your bathroom is coming along beautifully! Love the tile you chose and can't wait to see it finished. Probably not as anxious as you are, but still! Kathy

Shel at Dreamy Nest said...

Woohoo!!! You're finally on the home stretch of your bathroom!! Looks awesome!! Can't wait to see how you decorate. I KNOW you're ready to be done with it.
Have fun and enjoy the peace that comes with having it done. :)

AUDRA said...

I like them different (The rose pictures). I also love the color of the room!

I'm your newest follower! Come stop by Simpsonized Crafts and Then some.
I have a weekly link party as well.
Socialize with me Monday til Tuesday. :)

Thanks for hosting. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails