Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Get Your Craft on Thursday!

Thank you all so much for your advise on my bathroom pictures!  I still haven't decided what I'm going to do, but you will be the first to know.  I'm leaning towards the hibiscus!

I would like to share with you what my daughter and I saw the other day on our way home from the dentist!


We saw a black bear!  The bear crossed 4 lanes of traffic, and stopped in front of my car and looked at us!  It was really cool!  You also should know we do not live in the mountains, and we don't see bears everyday.  Emily took the picture with her phone! 

Now let's take a look at a few projects from last week!  Thanks everyone for joining the party!!!

Look at this beautiful Fire Pit Patio over at Recaptured Charm!  This is a must see!

Now let's see what Rory over at Tools are for Women Too has made!  A wonderful Country French Birdhouse.

Look at these great 20 minute flip flops at Tatertots and Jello!


Now, Who's ready to Get Your Craft on Thursday???

RULES are very simple: Link to a specific blog post and not just your blog and don't forget to visit other participants and leave a comment. Please make sure you grab my cute button below (the code is on the right of my side bar), so everyone will know where to link to. Make sure you link back to Life As Lori somewhere on your blog...


I was featured on Life as Lori

9 comments:

Patti said...

We are having a bear problem too, and we live in the suburbs! Poor guys are looking for food. I feel for them.
I love that birdhouse.

Leanne said...

Thanks for hosting again. Have a great day!

Mama Thompson said...

I'm not sure if that is awesome or scary....maybe just crazy!

Meet Virginia said...

No way a bear! I would have screamed! Thanks so much for hosting!!

~Morgan

Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!!
Meet Virginia!!!

Ann @ makethebestofthings said...

Thanks for your party each week, it is fun. We've had experiences with bears here. Keep your distance and be watchful. When they are not afraid to approach humans and civilization it is a tricky mix. On the other hand, cool that you got a nice picture!

Life in Rehab said...

Hi Lori,

When's the big reveal on the bathroom artwork? I keep checking back!

Thanks for hosting yet again.

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Lori
I am amazed at the bear. Emily did great getting a picture.
Your bathroom is looking lovely.
Lindsay
x

Lisa said...

Hi Lori
Thanks for the feature on the Fire Pit Patio!
I have nothing to enter this week!! (I've been slacking off big time this past week) Enjoying my patio in the yard a little TOO much! I see some great projects this week as usual.
Thanks
Lisa

Melissa said...

Super cool to see the bear. We get them around here occasionally (as well as cougars) but I've never seen one in person...just on the news!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails