Tuesday, July 27, 2010

CSN Stores/Product review!

It's summer time and I know a lot of us have been cooking out, and if you are looking for new dinnerware sets, look no further than CSN Stores.....  CSN features over 200+ stores with only one checkout. You can find tons of amazing products at incredible prices on their site.  Here are some of the dinnerware sets I found that would be perfect for summer!

This is their signature houseware set of 8 with a caddy!  How perfect is this for a cook out?

or how about these cool Alessi Big Love ice cream bowls?  Perfect for dessert!


I will be reviewing one of their products real soon, and I'll let you know what I think, but until then make sure you check out all of the CSN Stores!!!  You will be happy you did!!!

4 comments:

Twice as Nice said...

I have those little plates with the stand. Love them!

Rockie said...

I love your blog. I just gave you an award!

Stop by Something Wonderful and claim it!

-Rockie

Eve said...

Those ice cream bowls look like a lot of fun!

Angela Cooling said...

I now follow you and by the way "AWESOME" blog... I will have to attempt a few of your projects!!!

Check out my blog... I am new to the blog world.
http://stinkeymonkey.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails