Wednesday, July 7, 2010

~Get Your Craft on Thursday~

It's time once again to Get Your Craft on Thursday!

Let's take a look at a few projects from last week.

Front door Facelift at Decor Chick!  Wonderful!


Look at this closet turned office over at Uffda Projects!

Kitchen Remodel at Fly Away Home!

Now, Who's ready to Get Your Craft on Thursday???


RULES are very simple: Link to a specific blog post and not just your blog and don't forget to visit other participants and leave a comment. Please make sure you grab my cute button below (the code is on the right of my side bar), so everyone will know where to link to. Make sure you link back to Life As Lori somewhere on your blog...



Get your craft on Thurs.

9 comments:

Melissa Miller said...

Very nice ideas Lori! Love it all. Maybe I can add the little metal box I amade for the bloggerette society. It's the only thing I have ever made as an adult. He!

By the way how is Lynette doing? I do hope all is well since she does not post anymore. Can you tell I said Hi and wondered about her.
Thanks Lori!

Your blog is looking fabulous my friend. Sorry it's been so long since I have stopped by.
Warmly, ~Melissa :)

Leanne said...

THanks for hosting again. Great features.

Meet Virginia said...

Awesome features! Thank so much for hosting!!

~Morgan

Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!!
Meet Virginia!!!

Van said...

Love the cozy creative closet, great use of space!

Amanda@The Hand Me Down House said...

LOVE those features -- they were some of my favorites, too! Thanks so much for hosting!

Lori@ Paisley Passions said...

The features were great! Thanks so much for hosting another party :)

~Lori S.

Melissa said...

Thanks for hosting!!

Life in Rehab said...

Wow, there's so many of these ideas that I really love!

Shel at Dreamy Nest said...

Great features. Now I'm off to visit links and add to my ever growing idea file. Hope you're doing well!!! HUGS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails