Wednesday, July 14, 2010

~Get Your Craft on Thursday~

It's time once again to Get Your Craft on Thursday!


Let's take a look at a few projects from last week.

Just Sew Sassy made some curtains for her pergola!

Floor Candlesticks over at Us and Them!


Hand painted bangles over at Issa Sarza: Creative Living!

Now, Who's ready to Get Your Craft on Thursday???


RULES are very simple: Link to a specific blog post and not just your blog and don't forget to visit other participants and leave a comment. Please make sure you grab my cute button below (the code is on the right of my side bar), so everyone will know where to link to. Make sure you link back to Life As Lori somewhere on your blog...


Get your craft on Thurs.

11 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

I love the drapes. I wish I could fashion something for our patio...sigh.

xoxo
Jane

Lori@ Paisley Passions said...

Such fun stuff featured from last week! Thanks for hosting another party :)

Staci J said...

Wow!! Thank you sooo much for the feature!! You just made my day:)

Chris said...

Thanks for the feature! It's the first time I have had anything featured and very exciting for me! Grabbed your button while I was here! Chris

sharon@Keeninspirations said...

Thanks for hosting! I hope you are having a great summer!
Sharon

Barbara Jean said...

Lori,
I finally made it back over. No time to create lately, but got something done this week!! YAY!!

thanks for hosting

blessings
barbara jean

Meet Virginia said...

Great features! Thanks so much for hosting Lori!

~Morgan

Check out Meet Virginia's Wonderfully Wordy Vinyl Giveaway HERE!!

Meet Virginia!

Colleen @ MuralMaker&More said...

Well, shoot, I did it again. I always seem to mess up my thumbnail. Oh well, thanks for hosting! Maybe next week I'll 'crop' instead of 'select'.

Lolly Jane said...

Great ideas on here-thanks for hosting. Just linked. :)

Melissa said...

Thanks for hosting!!

AliLilly said...

Thanks for hosting a link party!! I, unfortunately do not have any outdoorsy crafty pictures for you. I live in Phoenix, AX, where it is 180 degrees outside!! In fact, I have forfeited laundry for the rest of the summer as our laundry room is outside!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails