Thursday, July 22, 2010

Get Your Craft on Thursday!

Who's ready to Get Your Craft on Thursday???

Here are a couple of projects from last week!!! 

Very cute New Nest from Treasures from the Heart!


How fun is this drawer planter?  Too cute from Doehler Days!


It's time to party, so who's ready to Get Your Craft on Thursday???


RULES are very simple: Link to a specific blog post and not just your blog and don't forget to visit other participants and leave a comment. Please make sure you grab my cute button below (the code is on the right of my side bar), so everyone will know where to link to. Make sure you link back to Life As Lori somewhere on your blog...


Get your craft on Thurs.

13 comments:

Joy Beadworks said...

I'm a new follower this week. Glad I found you!

www.joybeadworks.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Thanks for hosting!!

Lori@ Paisley Passions said...

Thanks for hosting the party!

Leanne said...

I love that planter drawer. Thanks for hosting again.

Barbara Jean said...

Lori,

Thank you so much for featuring my lantern nest on you site today!

I'm sorry to say I do not have anything new to post this week.
I have not had any time to create.
Guess I could pull something old out of the files.) =)

Hoping to get something done for next week.

Thanks for hosting

blessings

barbara jean

DOEHLER DAYS said...

Thanks Lori for featuring my drawer planter. It's been a while since I've posted to a party...hope to be able to link up again next week.

Thanks!
Bailey

AliLilly said...

Thank you for hosting another great party! I see lots of fun treasures to investigate! ;)

MICHELL said...

I LOVE linking up! Thanks for hosting!

Meet Virginia said...

Awesome features! Thanks so much for hosting Lori! Hope you are having a great day!

~Morgan

Check out Meet Virginia's Wonderfully Wordy Vinyl Giveaway HERE!!

Meet Virginia!

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Hi Lori, Thanks for hosting. Have a wonderful weekend.

Sharon@KeenInspirations said...

I am passing on an award to you! You have been a real inspiration to me! You may pick the award up on my blog.
Sharon@KeenInspirations

Haupi said...

Thank you so much Lori for this wonderful Linky. I've learned so much from it although I have yet to post anything of mine as yet. I'm am your newest follower for sure and just wanted to you feel free to come visit and follow my blog too. But regardless this was a treat for me.

Haupi
http://hauplight.blogspot.com/

Rachelle @ Adventures in Creating said...

Thanks for hosting! I love seeing all the new projects every week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails