Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Get Your Craft on Thursday!

I have received a few awards this week that I would like to share with you!

The 1st award I received was the Sunshine award from Sharon over at Keen Inspirations!  Thanks so much Sharon... The rules are to pass this on to 12 other blogs whose positively and creatively inspire others in blogland. Well, it’s hard to pick only twelve that fit that description!  There are so many blogs that inspire me and others in blogland, so if you are reading this post please grab the award...


The 2nd award I received was from Rockie over at Something Wonderful!  Thanks Rockie!!!  So here are the rules for accepting this award.


1. Thank the person who gave it to you!  Thanks Rockie!
2.Share 7 things about yourself.

O.K. Here goes 7 things you may or may not know about me!
1.  I love summers at the beach.
2.  I love hot weather.
3.  I love flip flops and wear them everyday that I can (even to work).
4.  I hit snooze on my alarm clock about 3 times every morning before I get up.
5.  I can be sarcastic.
6.  I like being crafty.
7.  I  wish I had more time to blog.

If your new to Get Your Craft on Thursday, please grab this award!  I think we are all versatile!

Now who's ready to Get Your Craft on Thursday????

RULES are very simple: Link to a specific blog post and not just your blog and don't forget to visit other participants and leave a comment. Please make sure you grab my cute button below (the code is on the right of my side bar), so everyone will know where to link to. Make sure you link back to Life As Lori somewhere on your blog...



Get your craft on Thurs.

16 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

Congratulations on your awards!! Yay!

Thanks for stopping by. A lot of people have been busy on weekends or taking vacations...I guess there is just less blog activity in the summer. I am personally addicted to my A/C so I'm close to home and my laptop! lol!

xoxo
Jane

Steph said...

Congrats on all your awards!
Thanks for hosting!

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Thanks for hosting and congrats on both awards.
xo, Sherry

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Thanks for hosting and congrats on both awards.
xo, Sherry

the cape on the corner said...

yay, great awards. thanks for hosting, too!

Lori@ Paisley Passions said...

Thanks for hosting!

Meet Virginia said...

Thanks for hosting Lori!

~Morgan

Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!!
Meet Virginia!!!

Karen said...

I just found your blog for the first time today & was able to link up with you for the first time tonight! Thanks for hosting and I'm looking forward to checking out some great creative inspiration! :>

Lolly Jane said...

You deserve the awards ;)

Thanks for playing hostess! You've got some great links :)

Amy Walker said...

Hi! Thanks for the linky. It may be my computer but I can't see your button to grab. I'm seeing a rectangular box with just text.
amy
www.thecheapandchoosy.com

InMyOwnStyle said...

Hi Lori-

Thanks for hosting the link up and congrats on getting the awards. I, too wish I had more time to blog, but the darn 9-5 keeps getting in the way.
My best- Diane

Ewa said...

This is my first link up, thank you so much for hosting, there is so many great links to check, it will keep me awake the whole night

AliLilly said...

Thank you for hosting!! :)

Christin@Pregnant with power tools said...

Congratulations!11 And thank you so much for hosting!

malia said...

thanks for the party!!!

LambAround said...

I'm enjoying living vicariously through all these crafty people :)
My own craftiness? Umm...I suppose I can hang artwork nicely? That about sums me up!

In celebration of reaching 200 followers, I am having my 1st ever link party. If you get a chance, I’d love for you to stop by!

Come Link Up With LambAround! WOO HOO!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails