Monday, August 30, 2010

CSN Review!

Remember when I was asked to do a product review for CSN Stores?  If not you can click HERE to see what I posted about!  If you don't know about CSN stores let me tell you a little about them.  CSN features over 200+ stores with only one checkout. You can find tons of amazing products at incredible prices on their site.

I looked at all the CSN stores for weeks, and I couldn't decide what I wanted.  Then it hit me.  We needed new utensils for our beach place, so I placed my order and a few days later this is what I received.


I ordered a 45 piece untensil set by Cuisinart!  I love them, and we are taking these to the beach with us this weekend.  I can't wait to start using them!

Thanks CSN Stores for letting me review your wonderful product...

2 comments:

Steph said...

Thanks for the tip, I have never heard of the CSN Store.

My crazy lil' thing called luv blog said...

Following you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails