Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Get Your Craft on Thursday and the winner is.......

It's time once again to Get Your Craft on Thursday, but first I need to announce the winner of the give-a-way!  Thank you to everyone who joined the party!  Thank you Kinley Lane Designs for giving away a $25.00 girt certificate to your Kinley Lane Design ETSY store!

Now for the winner!!!!


Congrats! Please get in touch with me, and claim your winnings!

And since My Modish Mood is my winner I'm going to feature her craft!

Totally cute ring bearer pillow!

Now who's ready to Get Your Craft on Thursday????


RULES are very simple: Link to a specific blog post and not just your blog and don't forget to visit other participants and leave a comment. Please make sure you grab my cute button below (the code is on the right of my side bar), so everyone will know where to link to. Make sure you link back to Life As Lori somewhere on your blog...




Get your craft on Thurs.

8 comments:

Cap Creations said...

Thanks so much for hosting!!

Suzanne said...

Thanks so much for hosting this fun party. I'm off to take a look at all the creations!

Morgan@Meet Virginia said...

Thanks so much for hosting Lori!!

~Morgan

Come check out my Fashion Link Party Weekend Wear every Wednesday!!!
Meet Virginia!!
Meet Virginia!!!

Michelle L. said...

Thanks again, Lori! That ring bearer is totally a-dorable.

AliLilly said...

Thanks for hosting!! :)

Megan {Honey We're Home} said...

Thanks for having the party Lori:)

AliLilly said...

Hey Lori!! I'm doing a giveaway!! You should come check it out!! :)

http://alililly.blogspot.com/2010/08/whoo-hoo-100-followers-giveaway.html

Christine:) said...

Hi Lori! Thank you for hosting! Have a wonderful weekend:)
Love,
C:)

Memories by Christine scrapbooking
http://mbcscrapbooking.blogspot.com
Link up your projects every Thursday!
Make your baby album with MBC! Workshop begins September 13

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails