Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Get Your Craft on Thursday!

It's time once again to Get Your Craft on Thursday!  Let's take a look at a few projects from last week!

Beautiful bedroom make over at Dirt Cheap Decor!



Very joyful sign over at Lil Luna - All Things Good!

An adorable ceiling fan make over at Bobby Pinsboardwalk!

Everyone is so talented!  Thanks so much for joining me each week for a great party!

Now who's ready to Get Your Craft on Thursday????


RULES are very simple: Link to a specific blog post and not just your blog and don't forget to visit other participants and leave a comment. Please make sure you grab my cute button below (the code is on the right of my side bar), so everyone will know where to link to. Make sure you link back to Life As Lori somewhere on your blog...



Get your craft on Thurs.

9 comments:

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Lori,
Thanks so much for hosting the party...love that "COOL" headboard from DIRT CHEAP DECOR! I hope my post is okay...please let me know if it's not...thanks.

Blessings,
Linda

Leanne said...

I love the doors headboard. Thanks for hosting again.

Sharon@KeenInspirations said...

Thanks for hosting Lori! I hope things are settling down for you! I really like Jan's ceiling fan too!
Enjoy the rest of your week!
Sharon

Steph said...

Thank you for hosting! That is an awesome ceiling fan!

Melissa said...

Thanks for hosting!!

Christine:) said...

Thank you for hosting! The "JOY" banner is adorable:)
C:)
Memories by Christine scrapbooking
http://mbcscrapbooking.blogspot.com
link party every Thursday!

AliLilly said...

Thanks Lori, for hosting again! I love that Joy sign from Lil'Luna!!!

Jan @ bobbypins boardwalk said...

Thank you so much for featuring my ceiling fan, Lori! I hope that others try this project. It was an easy transformation and is now one of the highlights of the room. Thanks again!

Leigh said...

What a great party, so many fun ideas! Thanks for featuring my bedroom makeover!
--Leigh

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails