Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Get Your Craft on Thursday, and my bathroom is FINALLY Finished!

This week I'm going to feature MY BATHROOM!  It's taken almost one year to complete, but it's finally finished.  It was worth the pain and mess!


I'm going to show you some of the before photos!  Warning: the bathroom was small and very ugly!  
My husband and I couldn't get dressed at the same time.  Let's say that was a total pain!

Look at the lovely floor!  I hated this floor, but it was there when we moved in!  Another view of our bathroom!

We made the bathroom bigger. 


This is what my bedroom looked like for a while!  What a complete mess.


Putting up the dry wall and tile.

We took out our bathtub, and made the space a big shower with two shower heads!

New light fixtures!

The wall color is Bamboo Reed.  I had a hard time trying to figure out what pictures needed to go here, and when I saw these at Michael's I knew my search was over!  They match my walls perfectly!

I got this picture from Kirkland's! 


Another view of my shower! 



 I made the topiary for a total of $3.00!  I got everything from the $$ store!




I hope you enjoyed the tour of our bathroom!  It was a lot of hard work, but worth all the effort!  I love my new bathroom, and now my husband and I can get dressed together without bumping into each other!


Now who's ready to Get Your Craft on Thursday????


RULES are very simple: Link to a specific blog post and not just your blog and don't forget to visit other participants and leave a comment. Please make sure you grab my cute button below (the code is on the right of my side bar), so everyone will know where to link to. Make sure you link back to Life As Lori somewhere on your blog...



Get your craft on Thurs.

23 comments:

Kristi said...

Wow, that's a lot of work. It paid off, though! It looks great. Thanks for hosting!

~ The Speckled Dog

Laurie said...

Thanks for hosting, as always, Lori! I love what you've done with your bathroom - great job! TFS! Come see me and enter my giveaway - ends tomorrow night!

Leanne said...

Great job on your bathroom. It turned out beautiful. Thanks for hosting every week.

the cape on the corner said...

love that big vanity! it looks great, i'm sure you are tha-rilled!

Maridith @ Strictly Homemade said...

Great job on your new bathroom. It looks fabulous. I LOVE the shower. I am so jealous I would love a shower like that.

GREAT JOB!! Happy Thursday.

LambAround said...

Your bathroom is gorgeous! Great job :)

Megan {Honey We're Home} said...

What a great bathroom renovation! It looks great and I bet it's a pleasure for you and hubby to get ready there now:) And thanks for hosting the party!

Suzanne said...

I can't imagine renovating a bathroom like that. So much work, but the end product is absolutely beautiful! Truly inspiring!

Barbara Jean said...

Thanks for hosting Lori.

Bathroom looks great! Love the red!

blessings

barbara jean

Morgan@Meet Virginia said...

Turned out so so great! Thanks for hosting!

~Morgan

Come check out my Fashion Link Party Weekend Wear every Wednesday!!!
MEET VIRGINIA!

Chrissie said...

Hi Lori, thanks for having a party today!Your bahroom looks great. I just became follower #470!

malia said...

Hi Lori, Thanks for hosting. Would love for you to link up some of your creative goodness at a crafty soiree today!

Shelle said...

Oh Lori! The bathroom looks FABULOUS! I know you're so proud of it! Amazing work. You guys did so great!!! :)

Missed you my sweet friend. . . xoxoxxo

Michelle L. said...

The reveal is so gorgeous! I love the art and artful touches on the walls.

Jumping Jack said...

I have "bathroom envy" now! Your new bathroom is just beautiful!

I'm send my husband the link because I want a new bathroom SOON (or at least maybe we can get the bathroom make-over on the never-ending list of projects)! HA!

homehinges said...

Great job on the bathroom. I looks fabulous. Love the dollar store topiary. I'd have never known if you hadn't told us.
April @ HomeHinges.com

Carmie, the Single Nester said...

That shower is awesome! Will you miss your tub or do you have another one in your home?

AliLilly said...

Our bathroom looks AH-MAZING!!! I love it!!

Thanks for hosting! :)

Steph said...

Your bathroom looks gorgeous! I love the colors and the floating shelves. Awesome job!
Thanks for hosting the party!

Anonymous said...

Your bathroom looks beautiful. Lots of hard work and it shows.

Anonymous said...

Mom

southernscraps said...

Love your bathroom redo! especially the shower and the decor!

The Penny Parlor said...

Hi Lori! Just got your post about featuring my headboard! Thank you so much! I'm honored :) Thanks for hosting a great party ~
-Amanda

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails