Thursday, September 2, 2010

Get Your Craft on Thursday!!

I'm sorry I'm so late with posting my party, but I've been so busy!

Let's take a look at a few projects from last week!!!

Cool twig wreath from The Painted Hive!!!


Beautiful wall art from The 31 Lady!


Now who's ready to Get Your Craft on Thursday????


RULES are very simple: Link to a specific blog post and not just your blog and don't forget to visit other participants and leave a comment. Please make sure you grab my cute button below (the code is on the right of my side bar), so everyone will know where to link to. Make sure you link back to Life As Lori somewhere on your blog...

Get your craft on Thurs.

11 comments:

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Hi Lori, Thanks so much for hosting each week!

Vanessa said...

Thanks for featuring my project and for hosting this party! I always see such great things here!

Leanne said...

Thanks for hosting again this week.

the cape on the corner said...

lol, i was wondering if i missed that you were taking time off. which would be ok to do, you know, when you're really busy. thanks for hosting!

Toyin O. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Toyin O. said...

wish I was that talented! Great crafts.

http://youcanfacetodaybecausehelives.blogspot.com

Blondie's Journal said...

The twig wreath is so neat!!

xoxo
Jane

Ashley said...

Hi there!

I found your blog (randomly) and love it! Cant wait to read more! Im following now too!
Ashley
sewmuchmoreinlife.blogspot.com

Lori@Paisley Passions said...

Thanks for hosting! I am hosting a Thursday Linky Party too! Feel free to drop by and link up :)
@Paisley Passions

Christine:) said...

Hi Lori:) Thank you for hosting! That wreath's color contrast with the door is so cool- I love it!

Memories by Christine scrapbooking
http://mbcscrapbooking.blogspot.comLink up your projects every Thursday!
Make your baby album with MBC! Workshop begins September 13

Darcie said...

Lori,

Checking in to say "Hi"...hope you have had a beautiful summer and look forward to checking in more often now that summer is wrapping up.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails