Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Get Your Craft on Thursday!

If you would like me to feature one of your AWESOME projects please let me know.  If you would like to Advertise your ETSY shop or blog here at Life As Lori please email me at life as lori at yahoo dot com. 

Thanks again everyone for joining the party!  I really love seeing the wonderful ideas out here in blogland!  Let's take a look at a few projects from last week shall we??? 


A book page topairy from Something Pretty!  I love topairies and this is super cute!

Very pretty luminary from The Craft in Me!  It's easy as 1-2-3!

Very pretty munchkin mosaic from Marvelously Messy!  I think this is really cute!

Now who's ready to Get Your Craft on Thursday????


RULES are very simple: Link to a specific blog post and not just your blog and don't forget to visit other participants and leave a comment. Please make sure you grab my cute button below (the code is on the right of my side bar), so everyone will know where to link to. Make sure you link back to Life As Lori somewhere on your blog...


Get your craft on Thurs.







12 comments:

Erin @ Crafts and Sutch said...

Thanks so much for hosting every week, Lori! :)

Erin

Leanne said...

Thanks for hosting every week.

TheCraftInMe said...

Thanks Lori for featuring my luminary!

Lindy said...

thanks so much for hosting!

stephaniegiese said...

Thank you for hosting!

Lori@ Paisley Passions said...

Thanks for hosting each week :)

~Lori @ Paisley Passions
Join my Linky Party Thrilling Thursdays
Come enter my Giveaway!

Emily @ On the V Side said...

I'm new to your blog but I can tell I'll be back! Thanks for hosting!

Melissa said...

First time linking up! Going to become a follower too!

Melissa said...

Thanks for hosting!!

MessyMissy said...

Thanks so much for featuring my mosiac. It's such a fun craft craft for the kiddos!!!

Lolly Jane said...

thank you for hosting!!

:)kelli

ky girl marissa said...

Thanks so much for hosting!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails